Onyx PosterShop RIP
ONYX PosterShop RIP software provides all the tools required to achieve high quality, predictable printed output. Print operators will find it easy to manage multiple devices in a production environment while automating routine tasks which reduce errors and create greater overall efficiency. With ONYX PosterShop, print providers can utilize innovative color technology, on a proven RIP software platform, that delivers the ease of use and power needed to produce sellable prints faster.
Call Mark at ImageTech for a custom quote on your RIP Software needs: (510) 381-8242
- Building ICC color profiles is a standard feature in ONYX PosterShop
- Print>Read>Next media profiling makes it easy to maximize printed output quality
- PowerChromaª ink savings technology builds streamlined profiles with cost savings in mind
Print & Cut Workflow
- A fully integrated print & cut workflow,supporting over a thousand devices, provides the right printer and cutter combination for your applications
- Previewing the cut paths, before submitting images to production, enhances printing confidence
- Cut-only workflow enables importing jobs directly into the CUT-Server module without the printing step
- Swatch Books quickly matches specific colors for demanding customers and reduce production waste
- Job Ticketing enables tracking of job and customer specific details throughout the printing process
- Simplify the workflow and minimize user decisions with ONYX Quick Sets
Onyx PosterShop RIP (MPN: SRM-PSHOP-TXTL)
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Canon Photo Paper
Posted by Thomas Bachand on
ImageTech and Bayinkjet carry a full line of Canon photo papers, including Glossy, Premium RC, Premium Semi-Gloss, Metalic, and Satin, in weights 170 gsm to 255 gsm. These high quality economical resin coated photo papers are ideal for desktop publishing, digital images, POS signage, posters, and graphic art reproduction. Canon photo papers have excellent drying characteristics that allow immediate use without smearing or smudging. They are designed to provide images with high color density, optimal color gradation and perfect image sharpness. Call us to learn more about Canon photo paper for large format printers. We are experts in wide format printing and an authorized Canon dealer. (510) 238-8905. Canon Photo Paper on Bayinkjet »
Read more →