Onyx PosterShop RIP
ONYX PosterShop RIP software provides all the tools required to achieve high quality, predictable printed output. Print operators will find it easy to manage multiple devices in a production environment while automating routine tasks which reduce errors and create greater overall efficiency. With ONYX PosterShop, print providers can utilize innovative color technology, on a proven RIP software platform, that delivers the ease of use and power needed to produce sellable prints faster.
Call Mark at ImageTech for a custom quote on your RIP Software needs: (510) 381-8242
- Building ICC color profiles is a standard feature in ONYX PosterShop
- Print>Read>Next media profiling makes it easy to maximize printed output quality
- PowerChromaª ink savings technology builds streamlined profiles with cost savings in mind
Print & Cut Workflow
- A fully integrated print & cut workflow,supporting over a thousand devices, provides the right printer and cutter combination for your applications
- Previewing the cut paths, before submitting images to production, enhances printing confidence
- Cut-only workflow enables importing jobs directly into the CUT-Server module without the printing step
- Swatch Books quickly matches specific colors for demanding customers and reduce production waste
- Job Ticketing enables tracking of job and customer specific details throughout the printing process
- Simplify the workflow and minimize user decisions with ONYX Quick Sets
Onyx PosterShop RIP (MPN: SRM-PSHOP-TXTL)
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Canon Fine Art Photo Rag
Posted by Thomas Bachand on
ImageTech and Bayinkjet carry a full line of fine art papers, including the Canon Fine Art Photo Rag by Hahnemühle. This smooth, acid free, bright white, 100% rag-based paper is specifically designed by Hahnemuehle –one of the world's top manufacturers of fine art papers– to meet the needs of photographers or artists using inkjet photographic output, greeting cards, and computer generated artwork. These museum quality papers provide excellent image sharpness and optimum color gradation. Call us to learn more about Canon fine art photo rag for wide format printers. We are experts in wide format printing and an authorized Canon dealer. (510) 238-8905. Canon Fine Art Photo Rag on Bayinkjet »
Read more →