Onyx PosterShop RIP
ONYX PosterShop RIP software provides all the tools required to achieve high quality, predictable printed output. Print operators will find it easy to manage multiple devices in a production environment while automating routine tasks which reduce errors and create greater overall efficiency. With ONYX PosterShop, print providers can utilize innovative color technology, on a proven RIP software platform, that delivers the ease of use and power needed to produce sellable prints faster.
Call Mark at ImageTech for a custom quote on your RIP Software needs: (510) 381-8242
- Building ICC color profiles is a standard feature in ONYX PosterShop
- Print>Read>Next media profiling makes it easy to maximize printed output quality
- PowerChromaª ink savings technology builds streamlined profiles with cost savings in mind
Print & Cut Workflow
- A fully integrated print & cut workflow,supporting over a thousand devices, provides the right printer and cutter combination for your applications
- Previewing the cut paths, before submitting images to production, enhances printing confidence
- Cut-only workflow enables importing jobs directly into the CUT-Server module without the printing step
- Swatch Books quickly matches specific colors for demanding customers and reduce production waste
- Job Ticketing enables tracking of job and customer specific details throughout the printing process
- Simplify the workflow and minimize user decisions with ONYX Quick Sets
Onyx PosterShop RIP (MPN: SRM-PSHOP-TXTL)
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Mimaki Dye-Sublimation Inks
Posted by Thomas Bachand on
Bayinkjet and ImageTech carry a wide selection of Mimaki ink, including Mimaki Dye Sublimation SB4 inks. We are one of Northern California's largest Mimaki dealers, specializing in sales, installation, and service of Mimaki wide-format printers. We also carry a full range of large format printing media compatible with the Mimaki dye-sublimation process, including banner and fabric media. Call us with your questions (510.238.8905) or, with our low everyday prices, order directly online: Mimaki Dye-Sublimation Inks on Bayinkjet » High-density sublimation ink dramatically improves print quality on polyester The ink is fixed on the polyester fabric by sublimation at high temperatures. The combination of ink and machine technologies achieves cost-effective and eco-conscious direct sublimation printing. Sublimation transfer printing is also available on polyester fabrics with vivid and clear colors. Several black inks are offered to produce subtle differences in shades of black. Mimaki has attained the "ECO PASSPORT" certification from...
Read more →