ONYX Thrive 862
ONYX Thrive workflow software is a scalable print production solution based on Adobe¨ PDF Print Engine technology. ONYX Thrive is a true end-to-end PDF workflow from digital file submission through color management, printing and cutting. The Thrive Production Manager browser-based user interface enables workflow control from anywhere, optimizing both operator and output device productivity. ONYX Thrive software manages the wide format print production workflow process offering print service providers accurate, predictable, high quality printing results, and reducing costly errors.
Call Mark at ImageTech for a custom quote on your RIP Software needs: (510) 381-8242
ONYX Thrive 862 configuration is designed for service providers that want to invest in workflow software to manage their print production environment rather than purchase separate raster image processor (RIP) products that require individual operator attention. Print service providers can feel confident about investing in workflow software that fits the way their shops work today, with the peace of mind that comes with the ability to scale their ONYX Thrive software as business grows.
Eliminate late stage surprises and have confidence in the predictable output enabled by the Adobe¨ PDF Print Engine in rasterizing complex graphic design effects, including transparency layers, mixed color spaces and spot color handling. Achieve fewer prepress cycles and reduce the overhead costs of each job.
Maximize throughput with a high performance software architecture that harnesses the scalability of the Adobe¨ PDF Print Engine regardless of the number of output devices in the print production environment. Automate repetitive tasks, optimize media used, and reduce waste using Quick Setsª and advanced nesting.
Scale your workflow as business grows by simply adding software modules. Add RIP power independent of adding devices, ensuring printers and cutters are fed at maximum capacity. Distribute manual tasks upstream, automate downstream and significantly reduce turnaround times.
- Adobe¨ PDF Print Engine 3 with Adobe¨ Normalizer
- Award winning 32-bit ONYX Color Engine
- Unique PowerChromaª Black Generation with new GCR Plus and Ink Saving control
- ICC profile creation with new Vivid Color gamut mapping
- Easy recalibration tool
- Highly automated color profiling with Black Diamond control
- Built in Pantone Plus¨, RAL, and HSK¨ color libraries
- Automated and manual named spot color replacement
- White and specialty ink tools
- Job Editor tool which includes color managed previews
- Recognized as a G7 Support Tool
- Quick Setsª and unlimited hot folders
- RIP-and-Print on the fly while RIPPING multiple files simultaneously
- Smart 16 bitª Processing
- Multi-Page PDF splitting
- Automated nesting with rotation
- Automated or custom tiling
- Printer pooling with automated allocation of print jobs
- Automated print-and-cut workflow
- Robust cut path management tools
- Unlimited Thrive Production Manager
- Network based site licensing
- Distributable workflow modules
- Add processing and printing capabilities independently
ONYX Thrive 862 (MPN: SRM-THRIVE-862)
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Canon Pro-2000 for $2195
Posted by Thomas Bachand on
As we close out 2018 we are able to offer the Canon wide-format Pro Series 2000 at the low take-home price of $2195. This $2195 price includes both a $200 instant rebate, a $300 mail-in rebate, and 0% financing!. This fabulous year end offer on large format printers ends December 15, 2018. We ship Canon printers for free and, of course, all of our sales include our expert and personalized sales and support. Call ImageTech at 510.238.8905 for more information on our year-end specials or purchase online: Canon Pro 2000 at Bayinkjet »
Read more →