Onyx 12.2 RIP Software (MPN: onyxRIP12-2)
Ink orders over $500 qualify for fast & free shipping!*US shipments to continental 48 states
ONYX 12.2 RIP and print workflow software delivers accelerated speed and performance, a simplified user interface and advanced finishing tools to do more in less time.
Call Mark at ImageTech for a custom quote on your RIP Software needs: (510) 381-8242
Contact us using the form below for more information on any of our products or to schedule a demo of ONYX 12.2.
64-bit Platform: Speed Plus Performance
The power of a next-generation, all 64-bit platform
- Optimized color calculations for increased RIP and data transfer processing speeds.
- Increased productivity directly improves the bottom line by processing more files in less time with record benchmark RIP speeds.
- Save hours on large file data transfer speeds to enable more print jobs per day.
- Maximize your hardware investment with a fully integrated 64-bit platform to setup jobs, move files and open applications quickly.
- Boost overall performance with the latest 64-bit Adobe¨ PDF Print Engine and JAWS RIP updates.
Simplified Production: Easy to Use
Save time on every job with new tools and a visual interface
- Multi-roll functionality to print more in less time with an intuitive user interface, switching rolls automatically to print jobs in the queue.
- Simple, integrated G7* process improves gray color for output consistency across multiple devices and applications.
- Avoid wasted sheet media and increase production efficiency with an intuitive user interface and visual nesting previews.
- Identify jobs and navigate quickly with a new color managed visual RIP-Queue that introduces thumbnail previews and displays edits on the fly.
- Simultaneously view printer information, nesting previews, and job details in a single application window with a clean look and feel.
Application Tools: Do More Faster
Automate finishing functions and create new revenue opportunities
- Reduce time on production with job scaling and rotation from the file-open dialogue before sending jobs to the RIP-queue.
- Enhanced tiling and automatic cut path generation with onscreen previews simplifies job set up and production.
- Create prints with a versatile grommet mark tool and preview cut paths around tile boundaries to significantly reduce time in the final stages of production.
- Bleed tool allows you to produce a variety of new applications and improve existing workflows, without the need to redesign the original artwork.
- Have confidence applying white and specialty inks to any file type using the redesigned Spot Layer Tool.
Quick Sets 2.0: Automate Production
Job templates that streamline and automate routine tasks
- Enhanced cut workflow with multiple cutting path prefixes and cutter device settings improving automation with print and cut workflows.
- Easily automate job preparation and finishing tools to reduce manual entry, mistakes, and wasted media.
- Build automated workflows around custom production needs and design preferences based on media, bleed, trim, art, or crop boxes.
- Quick Sets 2.0 provides a new user experience with the addition of application tools and a simplified interface.
- Change Quick Sets for an existing job without the need to re-open it and share Quick Sets between printers, ensuring consistency throughout the production floor
Onyx 12.2 RIP Software (MPN: onyxRIP12-2)
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Best prices on Canon Pro Series 2000
Posted by Thomas Bachand on
Call us at ImageTech and Bayinkjet for the same great price on the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-2000 (MPN:1124C002AA) ––but as a small company we'll also throw in decades of experience in the wide format printer business and unparalleled factory-authorized Canon support, including expert servicing, installation, and a full range of ink and media at fantastic prices. We stay in business by going the extra mile. In addition to Canon OEM ink and paper, we carry Hahnemuehle, Moab, Canson, our competitive in-house ImageTech brand, and many more aqueous and solvent media. The 24-inch imagePROGRAF PRO-2000 printer is designed to exceed expectations for image quality and color consistency in a large format printer. The use of new a 1.28-inch wide 12-channel integrated compact print head, LUCIA PRO ink set plus Chroma Optimizer, a high-precision mechanical platform and the L-COA PRO high-speed image processing engine achieves a balance between exceptional print quality and speed....
Read more →