ONYX 12.2 RIP and print workflow software delivers accelerated speed and performance, a simplified user interface and advanced finishing tools to do more in less time.
Call Mark at ImageTech for a custom quote on your RIP Software needs: (510) 381-8242
Contact us using the form below for more information on any of our products or to schedule a demo of ONYX 12.2.
64-bit Platform: Speed Plus Performance
The power of a next-generation, all 64-bit platform
- Optimized color calculations for increased RIP and data transfer processing speeds.
- Increased productivity directly improves the bottom line by processing more files in less time with record benchmark RIP speeds.
- Save hours on large file data transfer speeds to enable more print jobs per day.
- Maximize your hardware investment with a fully integrated 64-bit platform to setup jobs, move files and open applications quickly.
- Boost overall performance with the latest 64-bit Adobe¨ PDF Print Engine and JAWS RIP updates.
Simplified Production: Easy to Use
Save time on every job with new tools and a visual interface
- Multi-roll functionality to print more in less time with an intuitive user interface, switching rolls automatically to print jobs in the queue.
- Simple, integrated G7* process improves gray color for output consistency across multiple devices and applications.
- Avoid wasted sheet media and increase production efficiency with an intuitive user interface and visual nesting previews.
- Identify jobs and navigate quickly with a new color managed visual RIP-Queue that introduces thumbnail previews and displays edits on the fly.
- Simultaneously view printer information, nesting previews, and job details in a single application window with a clean look and feel.
Application Tools: Do More Faster
Automate finishing functions and create new revenue opportunities
- Reduce time on production with job scaling and rotation from the file-open dialogue before sending jobs to the RIP-queue.
- Enhanced tiling and automatic cut path generation with onscreen previews simplifies job set up and production.
- Create prints with a versatile grommet mark tool and preview cut paths around tile boundaries to significantly reduce time in the final stages of production.
- Bleed tool allows you to produce a variety of new applications and improve existing workflows, without the need to redesign the original artwork.
- Have confidence applying white and specialty inks to any file type using the redesigned Spot Layer Tool.
Quick Sets 2.0: Automate Production
Job templates that streamline and automate routine tasks
- Enhanced cut workflow with multiple cutting path prefixes and cutter device settings improving automation with print and cut workflows.
- Easily automate job preparation and finishing tools to reduce manual entry, mistakes, and wasted media.
- Build automated workflows around custom production needs and design preferences based on media, bleed, trim, art, or crop boxes.
- Quick Sets 2.0 provides a new user experience with the addition of application tools and a simplified interface.
- Change Quick Sets for an existing job without the need to re-open it and share Quick Sets between printers, ensuring consistency throughout the production floor
Onyx 12.2 RIP Software (MPN: onyxRIP12-2)
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
MIMAKI OFFERS GREAT PRICES...PLUS A TRADE IN PROGRAM
Posted by Tim Mothersell on
MIMAKI NOW OFFERING A TRADE-IN....TRADE-UP OPTION IN ADDITION TO GREAT PROMO PRICING ON MOST PRINTERS. PROMO PRICING AND TRADE OPTION EXPIRES 9/24. https://www.mimakiusa.com/promos/ https://www.mimakiusa.com/trade-up/
Read more →