ONYX 12.2 RIP and print workflow software delivers accelerated speed and performance, a simplified user interface and advanced finishing tools to do more in less time.
Call Mark at ImageTech for a custom quote on your RIP Software needs: (510) 381-8242
Contact us using the form below for more information on any of our products or to schedule a demo of ONYX 12.2.
64-bit Platform: Speed Plus Performance
The power of a next-generation, all 64-bit platform
- Optimized color calculations for increased RIP and data transfer processing speeds.
- Increased productivity directly improves the bottom line by processing more files in less time with record benchmark RIP speeds.
- Save hours on large file data transfer speeds to enable more print jobs per day.
- Maximize your hardware investment with a fully integrated 64-bit platform to setup jobs, move files and open applications quickly.
- Boost overall performance with the latest 64-bit Adobe¨ PDF Print Engine and JAWS RIP updates.
Simplified Production: Easy to Use
Save time on every job with new tools and a visual interface
- Multi-roll functionality to print more in less time with an intuitive user interface, switching rolls automatically to print jobs in the queue.
- Simple, integrated G7* process improves gray color for output consistency across multiple devices and applications.
- Avoid wasted sheet media and increase production efficiency with an intuitive user interface and visual nesting previews.
- Identify jobs and navigate quickly with a new color managed visual RIP-Queue that introduces thumbnail previews and displays edits on the fly.
- Simultaneously view printer information, nesting previews, and job details in a single application window with a clean look and feel.
Application Tools: Do More Faster
Automate finishing functions and create new revenue opportunities
- Reduce time on production with job scaling and rotation from the file-open dialogue before sending jobs to the RIP-queue.
- Enhanced tiling and automatic cut path generation with onscreen previews simplifies job set up and production.
- Create prints with a versatile grommet mark tool and preview cut paths around tile boundaries to significantly reduce time in the final stages of production.
- Bleed tool allows you to produce a variety of new applications and improve existing workflows, without the need to redesign the original artwork.
- Have confidence applying white and specialty inks to any file type using the redesigned Spot Layer Tool.
Quick Sets 2.0: Automate Production
Job templates that streamline and automate routine tasks
- Enhanced cut workflow with multiple cutting path prefixes and cutter device settings improving automation with print and cut workflows.
- Easily automate job preparation and finishing tools to reduce manual entry, mistakes, and wasted media.
- Build automated workflows around custom production needs and design preferences based on media, bleed, trim, art, or crop boxes.
- Quick Sets 2.0 provides a new user experience with the addition of application tools and a simplified interface.
- Change Quick Sets for an existing job without the need to re-open it and share Quick Sets between printers, ensuring consistency throughout the production floor
Onyx 12.2 RIP Software (MPN: onyxRIP12-2)
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Canon Pro Series 4000 Best Prices and Support
Posted by Thomas Bachand on
At Bayinkjet we off the same great prices on the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 (1127C002AB) as the big boys, but as a small company with decades of experience in the wide format printer business, we offer ImageTech's unparalleled factory-authorized Canon support, including expert servicing and installation, as well as a full range of ink and media at great prices. In addition to Canon OEM ink and paper, ImageTech/Bayinkjet carries Hahnemuehle, Moab, Canson, our competitive in-house ImageTech brand, and many more aqueous and solvent media. Feel free to call us at ImageTech (510.238.8905) with any questions you may have on the Canon Pro4000 large format printer and compatible papers and inks, or visit us online for the latest Canon ProSeries 4000 specials. ImageTech also continues its exclusive offer of 2 free rolls of 24" x 10' paper with Canon Pro Series 4000 purchases. Canon Pro 4000 at Bayinkjet » The 44-inch...
Read more →