Call for details, including special pricing, installation, and servicing. 510.238.8905
Mimaki inks available online at Bayinkjet.com »
The UJV55-320 super wide format UV-LED printer is a 128-inch roll-to-roll model featuring seven ink colors including white for printing on transparent or colored media. It supports media up to 127.9 inches wide for oversized graphics and panels, or can print simultaneously onto two rolls up to 60-inch (1.52 m) wide each. This new model produces vibrant colors with a high degree of opacity and consistent color can be achieved regardless of light source for optimal viewing results in day/night applications. This model features an in-line LED light for checking backlit signage during printing.
UJV55-320 Go Beyond Conventional
- Super wide or dual-roll capacity
- one 129.7-inch (3250 mm) wide roll
- or two rolls up to 60 inches (1524 mm) each
- Mimaki Proofing Panel (MPP) for instant print quality check
- High productivity of up to 1184 SqFt/hr (110 SqM/hr)
- Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Outdoor durability with Mimaki original LUS-120 inks
- C, M, Y, K, Lc, Lm and W ink available, with bulk ink reservoir
- Variable dot printing and Mimaki Advanced Pass System (MAPS) for exceptional image quality
- Nozzle Check Unit and Recovery System for maximum productivity
- Single head Resolutions up to 1,440 dpi
- Speeds up to 605 ft2/hr
- Compatible with: CG-FXII series & CG-SRIII series (sold separately)
- Applications: Sign & Display, Window Graphics, Banner, Poster, Flag, Vehicle Wraps, Wallpaper, Sports Apparel, Interior Design, Stickers, Decals, Labels, Fine art, POS Display
- Compatible with Mimaki Original Inks
- LUS120: CMYKcmW
- Includes: Raster Link 6 RIP
Mimaki UJV55-320 Printer
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Canon Bond Paper
Posted by Thomas Bachand on
ImageTech and Bayinkjet carry the full line of Canon bond papers, available in 20 and 24 lb weights. These smooth surfaced, large format bond papers produce crisp, clear line quality for presentations, mapping, technical drawings, microfilming and general CAD/GIS/engineering applications. These media are ideal for engineers and architects as well as CAD and GIS applications. Call us to learn more about Canon bond paper for wide format media. We are experts in wide format printing and an authorized Canon dealer. (510) 238-8905. Also, our online product filtering tool will help you easily narrow your selection. Canon Bond Paper on Bayinkjet »
Read more →