Call for details, including special pricing, installation, and servicing. 510.238.8905
Mimaki inks available online at Bayinkjet.com »
Mimaki UJF-7151 plus UV-LED printer is the next generation model in the world's best selling UJF Series line. Its design and technologies enable sign, specialty graphics, and award and personalization companies to realize the benefits of digital printing with higher margins and lower production costs, without compromising quality. The UJF-7151 printer is a multipurpose, wide-format model that can print on a variety of substrates including plastics, metal, wood, leather and glass onto materials up to 28" wide x 20" long and 6" thick.
Mimaki UJF-7151 plus Overview
- Create specialty items, novelties, awards, custom pieces and more
- Ideal for screenprinters and pad print shops that want to add one-off or custom digital print operations
- Print on media up to 28" wide x 20" long (710 x 510 mm) and up to 6" thick (153 mm)
- Exceptional print quality
- Mechanical structure reduces vibration, which increases ink drop accuracy
- MAPS4 technology reduces banding
- MFD1 patented dithering technique in RasterLink6 software enhances image quality
- New UV-LED curing system delivers high quality results
- Variable do
- Six staggered heads
- 6 ink slots Resolutions up to 1,200 dpi Speeds up to 1,140 ft2/hr
- Compatible with: CF2 Series cutters CFL Series cutters Kebab MKII System Kebab-L MKII System (sold separately)
- Object decoration, Industrial Print, Packaging, Cylindrical Printing
- Mimaki Original Inks
- LH100: CMYKWClPr
- LUS120: CMYKcmWPr
- Includes: Raster Link 6 RIP
Mimaki UJF-7151+ Printer
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Canon Fine Art Photo Rag
Posted by Thomas Bachand on
ImageTech and Bayinkjet carry a full line of fine art papers, including the Canon Fine Art Photo Rag by Hahnemühle. This smooth, acid free, bright white, 100% rag-based paper is specifically designed by Hahnemuehle –one of the world's top manufacturers of fine art papers– to meet the needs of photographers or artists using inkjet photographic output, greeting cards, and computer generated artwork. These museum quality papers provide excellent image sharpness and optimum color gradation. Call us to learn more about Canon fine art photo rag for wide format printers. We are experts in wide format printing and an authorized Canon dealer. (510) 238-8905. Canon Fine Art Photo Rag on Bayinkjet »
Read more →