Call for details, including special pricing, installation, and servicing. 510.238.8905
Mimaki inks available online at Bayinkjet.com »
The Mimaki TX300P-1800 direct-to-garment textile printer includes many features found in high-end direct-print models, but with a lower cost-of-ownership model that is suitable for users creating samples or short-run pieces. This model is engineered exclusively for direct-to-fabric printing. It includes new printheads with a high gap setting that enables printing on thick or thin textiles, plus woven patterns or raised fiber surfaces, while maintaining accurate ink droplet placement. Mimaki original inks are specifically designed for exceptional color reproduction onto natural or synthetic fibers for producing flags, banners, fashion textiles, performance sportswear, interior decor and more. Mimaki TX300P-1800 Series GO BEYOND Conventional
- Direct-to-textile printer
- High head gap setting for direct printing onto thick, thin, woven or raised fiber textiles
- 75-inch (1920 mm) width
- Multiple ink types meet a range of applications
- Print on natural and synthetic fibers
- Advanced textile feeding mechanism ensure stable transport
- Variable dot printing for exceptional image quality
- MAPS4 for smooth images
- Nozzle Check Unit and Nozzle Recovery System
- Ethernet and email notification
- MBIS3 2 liter bulk ink system
- Four in-line heads Resolutions up to 1,440 dpi
- Speeds up to 710 ft2/hr
- Optional hybrid dual ink configuration (TP & Sb inks only)
- Applications: Apparel, Fashion, Textiles, Soft Signage, Interior Decor
- Mimaki Original Inks
- Sb420: BMYKbm
- TP400: CMYKBRk
- AC400: CMYKBORk
- RC400: CMYKBORk
- Dd400: CMYKRVPG
- Raster Link 6 RIP
- Compatible with: TxLink RIP (sold separately)
- Table Size: 75.6"
Mimaki Tx300P-1800 Printer
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Canon Pro-4000 for $3195
Posted by Thomas Bachand on
As we close out 2018 we are able to offer the Canon wide-format Pro Series 4000 at the low take-home price of $3195. This $3195 price includes a $2000 instant discounts, a $800 mail-in rebate, and 0% financing! This fabulous year end offer on large format printers ends December 15, 2018. We ship Canon printers for free and, of course, all of our products include our expert and personalized sales and support. Call ImageTech at 510.238.8905 for more information on our year-end specials or purchase online: Canon Pro 4000 at Bayinkjet »
Read more →