Call for details, including special pricing, installation, and servicing. 510.238.8905
Mimaki inks available online at Bayinkjet.com »
The Mimaki TX300P-1800 direct-to-garment textile printer includes many features found in high-end direct-print models, but with a lower cost-of-ownership model that is suitable for users creating samples or short-run pieces. This model is engineered exclusively for direct-to-fabric printing. It includes new printheads with a high gap setting that enables printing on thick or thin textiles, plus woven patterns or raised fiber surfaces, while maintaining accurate ink droplet placement. Mimaki original inks are specifically designed for exceptional color reproduction onto natural or synthetic fibers for producing flags, banners, fashion textiles, performance sportswear, interior decor and more. Mimaki TX300P-1800 Series GO BEYOND Conventional
- Direct-to-textile printer
- High head gap setting for direct printing onto thick, thin, woven or raised fiber textiles
- 75-inch (1920 mm) width
- Multiple ink types meet a range of applications
- Print on natural and synthetic fibers
- Advanced textile feeding mechanism ensure stable transport
- Variable dot printing for exceptional image quality
- MAPS4 for smooth images
- Nozzle Check Unit and Nozzle Recovery System
- Ethernet and email notification
- MBIS3 2 liter bulk ink system
- Four in-line heads Resolutions up to 1,440 dpi
- Speeds up to 710 ft2/hr
- Optional hybrid dual ink configuration (TP & Sb inks only)
- Applications: Apparel, Fashion, Textiles, Soft Signage, Interior Decor
- Mimaki Original Inks
- Sb420: BMYKbm
- TP400: CMYKBRk
- AC400: CMYKBORk
- RC400: CMYKBORk
- Dd400: CMYKRVPG
- Raster Link 6 RIP
- Compatible with: TxLink RIP (sold separately)
- Table Size: 75.6"
Mimaki Tx300P-1800 Printer
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Canon Pro Series 4000 Best Prices and Support
Posted by Thomas Bachand on
At Bayinkjet we off the same great prices on the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 (1127C002AB) as the big boys, but as a small company with decades of experience in the wide format printer business, we offer ImageTech's unparalleled factory-authorized Canon support, including expert servicing and installation, as well as a full range of ink and media at great prices. In addition to Canon OEM ink and paper, ImageTech/Bayinkjet carries Hahnemuehle, Moab, Canson, our competitive in-house ImageTech brand, and many more aqueous and solvent media. Feel free to call us at ImageTech (510.238.8905) with any questions you may have on the Canon Pro4000 large format printer and compatible papers and inks, or visit us online for the latest Canon ProSeries 4000 specials. ImageTech also continues its exclusive offer of 2 free rolls of 24" x 10' paper with Canon Pro Series 4000 purchases. Canon Pro 4000 at Bayinkjet » The 44-inch...
Read more →