Call for details, including special pricing, installation, and servicing. 510.238.8905
Mimaki inks available online at Bayinkjet.com »
The Tx500P-3200DS printer significantly reduces production time through its simultaneous performance of two operations, direct-to-textile printing and color fixation, reducing two steps to one. At a print speed of up to 1399 square feet per hour, the Tx500P-3200DS printer is ideal for sample production, as well as large lot production with short delivery times. It's uniquely suited for a wide array of textile printing including soft signage, flags, exhibit displays and fabrics for home decor and furnishings.
- Direct-to-textile printer with in-line color fixation combined
- High head gap setting for direct printing onto thick, thin, woven or raised fiber textiles
- Super wide 129.5 inches (3290 mm) print width
- Mimaki Sb320-Direct dye sublimation ink
- Fully Integrated In-Line color fixation unit
- High productivity - up to 1399 square feet per hour
- Advance Media Feeding for better feeding & take-up of fabrics
- Variable dot printing for smooth mage quality
- MAPS4 for smooth images
- Nozzle Check Unit and Nozzle Recovery System
- Ethernet and email notification
- Ink supply system handles three liters of each color
- Degassing system enables use of more affordable undegassed inks.
- Twelve staggered heads Resolutions up to 1,080 dpi
- Speeds up to 1,937 ft2/hr
- Includes: Media cockling reduction transfer mechanism
- Applications: Apparel, Fashion, Textiles, Soft Signage, Interior Decor
- Compatible with Mimaki Original Inks
- Sb320: BMYKbm
- Includes: Raster Link 6 RIP
- Compatible with: 129.9"
Mimaki TS500P-3200 Printer
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Canon Bond Paper
Posted by Thomas Bachand on
ImageTech and Bayinkjet carry the full line of Canon bond papers, available in 20 and 24 lb weights. These smooth surfaced, large format bond papers produce crisp, clear line quality for presentations, mapping, technical drawings, microfilming and general CAD/GIS/engineering applications. These media are ideal for engineers and architects as well as CAD and GIS applications. Call us to learn more about Canon bond paper for wide format media. We are experts in wide format printing and an authorized Canon dealer. (510) 238-8905. Also, our online product filtering tool will help you easily narrow your selection. Canon Bond Paper on Bayinkjet »
Read more →