Call for details, including special pricing, installation, and servicing. 510.238.8905
Mimaki inks available online at Bayinkjet.com »
The TS500-1800 is a 74-inch wide high-speed dye sublimation printer that can print at speeds of up to 1615 SqFt/Hr onto cost-effective transfer paper for sublimation to a wide range of textiles. It features a degassing module that enables the printer to use 2L-bottled inks instead of conventional degassed ink packs, reducing costs. The optional MJF500-1800 industrial media handling system can handle paper rolls up to 600 lbs. with an external diameter of 20 inches giving digital textile producers the ability to take full advantage of the high throughput capabilities of the Mimaki TS500-1800 printer.
TS500-1800 Go Beyond
- High productivity of up to 1615 SqFt/hr (150 SqM/hr)
- High resolution printing of up to 1200 dpi
- Dye sublimation inks dry fast and reproduces vibrant colors
- Variable dot printing for exceptional image quality
- Ink mist reduction function
- Nozzle Recovery System
- Two liter link bottles for all colors
- Mimaki Degassing Module enables use of undegassed bottled inks
- Uninterrupted ink supply system
- Heating systems speed drying
- MJF500-1800 industrial media handling system available as an option
- 74.4-inch (1890 mm) width
- Six staggered heads Resolutions up to 1,200 dpi
- Speeds up to 1,614 ft2/hr
- Compatible with: MJF500-1800 Jumbo Feed Unit (sold separately)
- Applications: Apparel, Fashion, Textiles, Soft Signage, Interior Decor
- Compatible with Mimaki Original Inks
- Sb300: BMYKbm
- Sb310: BMYKbm
- Includes: Raster Link 6 RIP
- Compatible with: 74.4"
Mimaki TS500-1800 Printer
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Posted by Tim Mothersell on
Read more →