Call for details, including special pricing, installation, and servicing. 510.238.8905
Mimaki inks available online at Bayinkjet.com »
Mimaki JFX200-2513 wide-format flatbed printer is a smaller footprint model with the same operational features of the larger JFX500-2131 printer. With the capability to print onto thick substrates, it offers the ability to produce a diverse range of prints for both indoor and outdoor use. It is ideally suited for applications such as backlit displays and signage, signs and posters, interior decor, glass and metal decorative panels and more. Its 4'x 8', landscape-oriented format is small enough to fit into most sign and graphic print shops. White, clear and inks are available. The UV-LED lamps offer reduced energy consumption and a longer lamp lifetime.
The Mimaki JFX200-2513 GO BEYOND
- Landscape-oriented table can print on one 4' x 8' board or a variety of pre-cut pieces
- Table size 98.4" W x 51.1" L (2500 x 1300 mm)
- Objects up to 2.0" thick (50 mm)
- Printing speeds up to 269 SqFt (25 SqM) per hour
- Up to the equivalent of 8 - 4' x 8' boards per hour
- Layout pins ensure proper media alignment
- High quality print resolution of up to 1,200 dpi
- 2 staggered heads Resolutions up to 1,440 dpi Speeds up to 8 tables per hour
- Compatible with: CF2 Series cutters CFL Series cutters (sold separately)
- Sign & Display, POS Display, Object decoration, IndustrialPrint, Packaging
- Mimaki Original Inks
- LH100: CMYKWClPr
- LUS150: CMYKcmWClPr
- LUS120: CMYKcmWP
- Includes: Raster Link 6 RIP
- Table Size: 98.4"
Mimaki JFX200-2513 Printer
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Summa F1612 Flatbed Cutter
Posted by Tim Mothersell on
The F1612 is Summa's smallest F Series cutter fitting easily into many production areas. An ideal solution for sign makers who need to automate their cutting workflow or extend cutting applications. *Small footprint *Media handling options *Modular tooling *Integrated safety System. Ideal for cutting cardboard, roll stock, synthetic material, foam board and wood.
Read more →