Call for details, including installation and servicing. 510.238.8905
Mimaki inks available online at Bayinkjet.com »
The Mimaki 3D printer — provisionally named 3DUJ-P - offers an unprecedented printing experience with a number of enhancements to produce objects with high definition, fine detail and in full color. Because of Mimaki's extensive experience in inkjet printing and based on a patent obtained by the company in 2009, the 3D printer will use a full-color UV LED-cure method with more than 10 million possible color combinations for photorealistic output. Clear ink will be available to create translucent objects. It uses a water-soluble support material that is easy to remove, maintaining fine details.
- More than 10 million possible color combinations. Based on patented technology
- Clear ink enhances product variations. Create translucent effects
- Unique support material for easy finishing. Washes away with tap water
- UV-LED curing process
- High dot position accuracy
- Maximum modeling size: 19.7" x 19.7" x 11.8" (500mm x 500mm x 300mm)
- Covers 90% of SWOP gamut. ICC profile compliant
- Onboard camera for live printing status
Mimaki 3DUJ-P 3D Printer
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Posted by Thomas Bachand on
ImageTech and Bayinkjet offer a wide selection of laminating papers suitable for large format printer and plotters. These wide format laminating papers come in seamless printable substrates, silicone release papers, plain kraft paper, among others. Call us to learn more about backers and laminating papers for large format printers. We are experts in wide format printing and an authorized dealer Drytac. (510) 238-8905. Laminating Paper on Bayinkjet »
Read more →