|+ Instant Rebate||-$100|
|Your Price After Rebates:||$5,895|
The Next Standard of Engineering. Canon is pleased to announce the new 36-inch TX-3000 large-format printer. New Print Head. New 5-Color TD Pigment Ink Set. Optional Multifunction Roll Unit. Advanced Security Features.
TD Pigment Ink SetThe TX-3000 features an all-new 5-color TD pigment ink set. This ink was formulated to produce fine lines and sharp text on both inkjet and non-inkjet paper. Combine this pigment ink with water resistant media and you have a printed drawing that can withstand the outdoor conditions of a construction site.
Multifunction Roll SystemThe optional Multifunction Roll System is a versatile media handling solution system that enables either a second roll of media to be loaded on the printer, or the unit can be configured as a bi-directional media Take-up unit.
Dual-Roll Feeding: The dual-roll feeding mechanism enables users to load a second roll of media allowing for up to 3900 sq ft of continuous uninterrupted printing.
Bi-Directional Rewinding: The Multifunction Roll System may also be configured by the operator as a take-up unit to rewind longer printouts. The user can choose to rewind media with the printed surface on the outside or the inside of the roll, thereby supporting "bi-directional rewinding".
SecurityThe TX Series large-format printers come equipped with essential security features designed to help prevent leaks of confidential information:
- Encrypted Hard Drive
- iPSec Support
- 802.1x Authentication
High Capacity Ink TanksAvailable in 160ml, 330ml, and 700ml ink tanks, you have the ability to purchase a combination of ink sizes based on your printing volume.
Sub Ink Tank SystemThe Sub-Ink Tank System allows all of the available ink in a tank to be used before having to replace it, helping eliminate any wasted ink. The empty tanks can also be replaced on-the-fly without stopping the printer. This is extremely useful during your long print jobs.
PF-06 Print HeadThe newly designed PF-06 is a 1.07-inch, 6-channel print head with 15,360 nozzles. Combined with the TX-3000's high speed carriage transfer and ink ejection, this print head allows for ink to be layed down quickly and precisely.
Automatic Media LoadingMedia is now loaded automatically in the new TX Series printers. Once a roll of media is placed on the roll holder, the printer will detect a roll has been loaded and begins to feed and adjust the media into optimal printing position.
StackerThe new TX Stacker can stack up to 100 sheets of ARCH C, ARCH D, or ARCH E/E1 page sizes for increased productivity.
Software SuiteCanon offers a suite of free software available with all the TX Series printers:
- Universal Print Driver - Only one print driver is required to manage the TX-3000 and TX-4000 - saving valuable time and effort when installing new printers
- Direct Print & Share1 - Canon's cloud portal file-sharing solution
- Accounting Manager - Tracks ink and media usage and costs per print job
- PosterArtist Lite - Create professional posters in 4 easy steps using Canon's poster creation software
- Optimized Module for AutoCAD - Print directly from compatible AutoCAD software products
- Print Plug-in for Microsoft Office - easily print large-format documents created in Microsoft® Word®, Excel®, or PowerPoint.
- Quick Utility Toolbox - Portal to where all of the Canon printer software and tools can be accessed.
- Device Management Console - Monitor the status of up to 50 TX Series printers!
- Media Configuration Tool - Manage, update and arrange media information in the operation panel and printer driver.
Canon TX-3000 36" CAD Printer (MPN: 2443C005BA)
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Summa F1612 Flatbed Cutter
Posted by Tim Mothersell on
The F1612 is Summa's smallest F Series cutter fitting easily into many production areas. An ideal solution for sign makers who need to automate their cutting workflow or extend cutting applications. *Small footprint *Media handling options *Modular tooling *Integrated safety System. Ideal for cutting cardboard, roll stock, synthetic material, foam board and wood.
Read more →