- For transparent and reflective media
- Able to measure heavy and thick materials
- Measuring aperture switchable from 2, 6 and 8mm
- The following materials printed on large format inkjet-printers can be measured automatically: textiles, glass, backlit film, papers, vinyl, cardboards, plastic plates, gypsum plates, wood, stone and ceramic plates.
- Extremely high measuring precision and repeatability
- Compatible for Macintosh and PC
- 3 reading modes : automatic measurements, single measurements and density measurements
- Measuring speed: 10min. for 1248 fields
- Maximum measuring area: 290 x 200mm
- Target thickness: max. 20mm
- Smallest measuring step: 0,2mm
- Measuring apertures : reflection and transmission, 2/6/8mm (switchable)
- Interface: USB
- Dimensions: 571 x 433 x 160mm (LxWxH)
- Weigth: 11kg
- Sample holder for different materials
- UV-cut filter
- Electrostatic sample holder
- Polarization filter
- Microsoft Windows XP or later (32/64 bit)
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later (Intel)
- 256 MB RAM
Caldera Totalcolor (MPN: 8007450009) (MPN: 8007450009)
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Posted by Tim Mothersell on
SEE THE SUMMA FALL PROMOTION - BUY THE SUMMA S CLASS 2 T SERIES WITH TRUE TANGENTIAL CUTTING......SAME PRICE AS THE S CLASS 2 D SERIES!
Read more →