- For transparent and reflective media
- Able to measure heavy and thick materials
- Measuring aperture switchable from 2, 6 and 8mm
- The following materials printed on large format inkjet-printers can be measured automatically: textiles, glass, backlit film, papers, vinyl, cardboards, plastic plates, gypsum plates, wood, stone and ceramic plates.
- Extremely high measuring precision and repeatability
- Compatible for Macintosh and PC
- 3 reading modes : automatic measurements, single measurements and density measurements
- Measuring speed: 10min. for 1248 fields
- Maximum measuring area: 290 x 200mm
- Target thickness: max. 20mm
- Smallest measuring step: 0,2mm
- Measuring apertures : reflection and transmission, 2/6/8mm (switchable)
- Interface: USB
- Dimensions: 571 x 433 x 160mm (LxWxH)
- Weigth: 11kg
- Sample holder for different materials
- UV-cut filter
- Electrostatic sample holder
- Polarization filter
- Microsoft Windows XP or later (32/64 bit)
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later (Intel)
- 256 MB RAM
Caldera Totalcolor (MPN: 8007450009) (MPN: 8007450009)
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Mimaki Latex Inks
Posted by Thomas Bachand on
ImageTech / Bayinkjet is one of Northern California's largest Mimaki dealers. In addition to sales, installation, and service on Mimaki wide-format printers, our Bayinkjet site carries a full range of large format printing supplies, including inks and media. If you're running the Mimaki JV400LX you'll need the LX101 Latex inkset. Call us with your questions (510.238.8905) or order directly online at the same great prices: Mimaki Latex Inks on Bayinkjet » Mimaki Latex Ink Eco-conscious and versatile ink! High image representation expands possibilities for signage printing. A water-based Mimaki latex ink has been developed by concentrating Mimaki’s technologies, without losing the vibrant color and high color reproducibility of solvent inks. Resins contained in the latex ink are dissolved by heat and form a membrane to firmly fix pigments to the surface of the media. The latex ink allows for printing on a wide range of materials including PVC, paper,...
Read more →