- For transparent and reflective media
- Able to measure heavy and thick materials
- Measuring aperture switchable from 2, 6 and 8mm
- The following materials printed on large format inkjet-printers can be measured automatically: textiles, glass, backlit film, papers, vinyl, cardboards, plastic plates, gypsum plates, wood, stone and ceramic plates.
- Extremely high measuring precision and repeatability
- Compatible for Macintosh and PC
- 3 reading modes : automatic measurements, single measurements and density measurements
- Measuring speed: 10min. for 1248 fields
- Maximum measuring area: 290 x 200mm
- Target thickness: max. 20mm
- Smallest measuring step: 0,2mm
- Measuring apertures : reflection and transmission, 2/6/8mm (switchable)
- Interface: USB
- Dimensions: 571 x 433 x 160mm (LxWxH)
- Weigth: 11kg
- Sample holder for different materials
- UV-cut filter
- Electrostatic sample holder
- Polarization filter
- Microsoft Windows XP or later (32/64 bit)
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later (Intel)
- 256 MB RAM
Caldera Totalcolor (MPN: 8007450009) (MPN: 8007450009)
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Canon Pro-4000 for $3195
Posted by Thomas Bachand on
As we close out 2018 we are able to offer the Canon wide-format Pro Series 4000 at the low take-home price of $3195. This $3195 price includes a $2000 instant discounts, a $800 mail-in rebate, and 0% financing! This fabulous year end offer on large format printers ends December 15, 2018. We ship Canon printers for free and, of course, all of our products include our expert and personalized sales and support. Call ImageTech at 510.238.8905 for more information on our year-end specials or purchase online: Canon Pro 4000 at Bayinkjet »
Read more →