- For transparent and reflective media
- Able to measure heavy and thick materials
- Measuring aperture switchable from 2, 6 and 8mm
- The following materials printed on large format inkjet-printers can be measured automatically: textiles, glass, backlit film, papers, vinyl, cardboards, plastic plates, gypsum plates, wood, stone and ceramic plates.
- Extremely high measuring precision and repeatability
- Compatible for Macintosh and PC
- 3 reading modes : automatic measurements, single measurements and density measurements
- Measuring speed: 10min. for 1248 fields
- Maximum measuring area: 290 x 200mm
- Target thickness: max. 20mm
- Smallest measuring step: 0,2mm
- Measuring apertures : reflection and transmission, 2/6/8mm (switchable)
- Interface: USB
- Dimensions: 571 x 433 x 160mm (LxWxH)
- Weigth: 11kg
- Sample holder for different materials
- UV-cut filter
- Electrostatic sample holder
- Polarization filter
- Microsoft Windows XP or later (32/64 bit)
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later (Intel)
- 256 MB RAM
Caldera Totalcolor (MPN: 8007450009) (MPN: 8007450009)
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Magnetic Sheeting with Adhesive Backing
Posted by Thomas Bachand on
Available through ImageTech and Bayinkjet are the Drytac series of printable magnetic sheet products, both in black and printable for large format printers. The custom engineered InvisiLock Sheet Magnet, a key component to the Visual Magnetics Graphic System, adapts to almost any surface. Call us to learn more about magnetic sheeting with adhesive backing for large format printers. We are experts in wide format printing and an authorized dealer Drytac. (510) 238-8905. Magnetic Sheeting with Adhesive Backing on Bayinkjet »
Read more →