- For transparent and reflective media
- Able to measure heavy and thick materials
- Measuring aperture switchable from 2, 6 and 8mm
- The following materials printed on large format inkjet-printers can be measured automatically: textiles, glass, backlit film, papers, vinyl, cardboards, plastic plates, gypsum plates, wood, stone and ceramic plates.
- Extremely high measuring precision and repeatability
- Compatible for Macintosh and PC
- 3 reading modes : automatic measurements, single measurements and density measurements
- Measuring speed: 10min. for 1248 fields
- Maximum measuring area: 290 x 200mm
- Target thickness: max. 20mm
- Smallest measuring step: 0,2mm
- Measuring apertures : reflection and transmission, 2/6/8mm (switchable)
- Interface: USB
- Dimensions: 571 x 433 x 160mm (LxWxH)
- Weigth: 11kg
- Sample holder for different materials
- UV-cut filter
- Electrostatic sample holder
- Polarization filter
- Microsoft Windows XP or later (32/64 bit)
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later (Intel)
- 256 MB RAM
Caldera Totalcolor (MPN: 8007450009) (MPN: 8007450009)
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Canon Pro Series 6000
Posted by Thomas Bachand on
ImageTech and Bayinkjet are pleased to carry the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000 at the same low price as the competition ––but as a small company we also bring to the table decades of experience in the wide format printer business and unparalleled factory-authorized Canon support, including expert servicing, installation, and a full range of ink and media including Hahnemuehle, Moab, Canson, our competitive in-house ImageTech brand, and many more aqueous and solvent media. It's our business to put the customer first. Built upon the advanced Canon PRO printing platform, the 60-inch imagePROGRAF PRO-6000 is the next generation 60" large format printer the industry has been waiting for. High quality printing, a wide color gamut, sophisticated color management functions and innovative media handling solutions all come together into a single, seamless system that is ideal for producing massive prints that look as equally stunning up close as they do from across the...
Read more →