Call for details, including special pricing, installation, and servicing. 510.238.8905
Mimaki inks available online at Bayinkjet.com »
The new Mimaki UJF-3042 MkII EX model offers expanded capabilities with additional ink capacity. It includes features that enable users - including commercial print service providers, promotional and personalization item printer, makers, technologists, educators and manufacturers - to create specialty items, awards, and personalized products; and for customized ‘just-in-time' production, component pieces and more.
- Eight ink channels
- Add Light Cyan and Light Magenta
- Or configure with Clear, Primer and White ink at the same time
- Print on objects 11.8" W x 16.5"D x 6" H
- Speed improvements of up to 20 percent over previous generation
- Gigabit Ethernet standard
- High quality print resolution of up to 1200 dpi
- Enclosed print area reduces dust contamination and UV exposure
- Mechanical structure reduces vibration for increased ink drop accuracy
- Mimaki Advanced Pass System 4 (MAPS4) technology reduces visible banding
- Mimaki Circulation Technology (MCT) for White ink prevents settling
- Mimaki Clear Control (MCC) for smoother, cleaner clear effects
- Improved gap check laser sensor for more accurate media detection
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) and Nozzle Recovery System (NRS) ensure continued productivity
- Select from a variety of inks including white, clear, and jettable primer
- Compact model fits easily into a design studio or office environment
- Print on cylindrical objects with the Mimaki Kebab MkII option
- Dual staggered head
- 8 ink slots Resolutions up to 1,200 dpi
- Speeds up to 605 ft2/hr
- Compatible with: CF2 Series cutters, CFL Series cutters, Kebab MKII System (sold separately)
- Applications: Object decoration, Industrial Print, Packaging, Cylindrical Printing
- Mimaki Original Inks
- LH100: CMYKWClPr
- LUS150: CMYKcmWClPr
- LUS120: CMYKcmWPr
- Includes: Raster Link 6 RIP
Mimaki UJF-3042 MKIIEX Printer
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Mimaki Latex Inks
Posted by Thomas Bachand on
ImageTech / Bayinkjet is one of Northern California's largest Mimaki dealers. In addition to sales, installation, and service on Mimaki wide-format printers, our Bayinkjet site carries a full range of large format printing supplies, including inks and media. If you're running the Mimaki JV400LX you'll need the LX101 Latex inkset. Call us with your questions (510.238.8905) or order directly online at the same great prices: Mimaki Latex Inks on Bayinkjet » Mimaki Latex Ink Eco-conscious and versatile ink! High image representation expands possibilities for signage printing. A water-based Mimaki latex ink has been developed by concentrating Mimaki’s technologies, without losing the vibrant color and high color reproducibility of solvent inks. Resins contained in the latex ink are dissolved by heat and form a membrane to firmly fix pigments to the surface of the media. The latex ink allows for printing on a wide range of materials including PVC, paper,...
Read more →