Call for details, including special pricing, installation, and servicing. 510.238.8905
Mimaki inks available online at Bayinkjet.com »
The Mimaki JFX200-2531 extended-bed UV-LED flatbed printer is based on the popular JFX200-2513 printer, with double the print area and twin independent vacuum pumps to increase productivity by enabling printing to continue from one origin while the other is prepared. A variety of inks including white, clear and jettable primer are available to suit nearly any application. The UV-LED lamps offer reduced energy consumption and a longer lamp lifetime.
The Mimaki JFX200-2531 GO BEYOND
- Two origin points increase productivity
- Print on two 4' x 8' boards, position jigs or pre-cut pieces without stopping production
- Or print on one oversized sheet up to 98.4" wide x 122" long
- Layout pins ensure proper media alignment at either origin point
- Twin independent vacuum pumps for user-controllable media switching
- Standard ionizer bar reduces static-related print issues
- Variable Dot Technology and Mimaki Advanced Pass System (MAPS) deliver smooth gradients and mid-tones
- Waveform Control (WFC) produces images that are optimized
- Nozzle Recovery System (NRS) ensues production and costs are not impacted
- 2 staggered heads Resolutions up to 1,440 dpi Speeds up to 8 tables per hour
- Compatible with: CF2 Series cutters CFL Series cutters (sold separately)
- Sign & Display, POS Display, Object decoration, Industrial Print, Packaging
- Mimaki Original Inks
- LH100: CMYKWClPr
- LUS150: CMYKcmWClPr
- LUS120: CMYKcmWPr
- Includes: Raster Link 6 RIP
- Table Size: 98.4"
Mimaki JFX200-2531 Printer
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Magnetic Sheeting with Adhesive Backing
Posted by Thomas Bachand on
Available through ImageTech and Bayinkjet are the Drytac series of printable magnetic sheet products, both in black and printable for large format printers. The custom engineered InvisiLock Sheet Magnet, a key component to the Visual Magnetics Graphic System, adapts to almost any surface. Call us to learn more about magnetic sheeting with adhesive backing for large format printers. We are experts in wide format printing and an authorized dealer Drytac. (510) 238-8905. Magnetic Sheeting with Adhesive Backing on Bayinkjet »
Read more →