Call for details, including installation and servicing. 510.238.8905
Mimaki inks available online at Bayinkjet.com »
The Mimaki 3D printer — provisionally named 3DUJ-P - offers an unprecedented printing experience with a number of enhancements to produce objects with high definition, fine detail and in full color. Because of Mimaki's extensive experience in inkjet printing and based on a patent obtained by the company in 2009, the 3D printer will use a full-color UV LED-cure method with more than 10 million possible color combinations for photorealistic output. Clear ink will be available to create translucent objects. It uses a water-soluble support material that is easy to remove, maintaining fine details.
- More than 10 million possible color combinations. Based on patented technology
- Clear ink enhances product variations. Create translucent effects
- Unique support material for easy finishing. Washes away with tap water
- UV-LED curing process
- High dot position accuracy
- Maximum modeling size: 19.7" x 19.7" x 11.8" (500mm x 500mm x 300mm)
- Covers 90% of SWOP gamut. ICC profile compliant
- Onboard camera for live printing status
Mimaki 3DUJ-P 3D Printer
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Canon Pro-6000 for $8995
Posted by Thomas Bachand on
Read more →