Bayinkjet not only sells Mimaki ink but also specializes in Mimaki printer sales, installation, and repair. We know your printer inside and out and are in this for the long term. So not only can we sell you authorized Mimaki inks at the best prices, we will also set you up with the best media to go with it, support you when something goes wrong, and answer all your questions.
Call to learn more and if you find someone else with better prices, we'll do our best to match them. Telephone: 510.238.8905.
Mimaki printers handle a wide variety of inks, including:
- Solvent ink has excellent weatherability and rub-fastness. The standard ink for beautiful indoor and outdoor signage.
- Latex ink is an eco-conscious ink that contributes to a reduced effect on health and improvement in the work environment.
- Water-based pigment ink produces bright colors and has lightfastness.
- UV-Curable ink is cured and adhered to the media or substrate by UV radiation.
- Sublimation ink dramatically improves print quality on polyester.
- Acid-Dye ink is for novel and unique image designs printable on wool, leather, silk, and nylon.
- Reactive-Dye ink enables printing on cotton, hemp, silk, rayon, and some kinds of polyester.
- Textile Pigment inks contain a binder and a binding agent, which fix the color to the fibers on heating, and print fabrics.
- Disperse-Dye inks are fixed by heating and have high durability.
Share this post