Call for details, including special pricing, installation, and servicing. 510.238.8905
Mimaki inks available online at Bayinkjet.com »
The UJV500-160 printer is a high-productivity model with inks that offer exceptional weatherability for outdoor applications. The UJV500-160 printer employs Mimaki LUS-200 UV ink that was jointly-developed with 3M Company. When applied onto select 3M media and installed using 3M guidelines, this ink carries the 3MTM MCSTM Warranty, widely recognized as the industry's most comprehensive finished graphics warranty. LUS-200 inks are ideal for applications with curved surfaces such as vehicle wraps and fleet graphics where stretching could crack other inks.
The UJV500-160 Go Beyond
- High productivity of up to 646 SqFt/hr (60 SqM/hr)
- Outdoor durability with LUS-200 inks
- 3M MCS Warranty available
- Improved UV curing
- White ink available
- Variable dot printing and Mimaki Advanced Pass System (MAPS) for exceptional image quality
- Nozzle Recovery System
- One liter ink bottles for all colors
- Three-way intelligent heater
- 64-inch (1610 mm) width
- Single head Resolutions up to 1,440 dpi
- Speeds up to 605 ft2/hr
- Compatible with: CG-FXII series & CG-SRIII series (sold separately)
- Applications: Sign & Display, Window Graphics, Banner, Poster, Flag, Vehicle Wraps, Wallpaper, Sports Apparel, Interior Design, Stickers, Decals, Labels, Fine art, POS Display
- Compatible with Mimaki Original Inks
- LUS200: CMYKW
- LUS150: CMYKW
- Includes: Raster Link 6 RIP
Mimaki UJV500-160 Printer
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Canon Bond Paper
Posted by Thomas Bachand on
ImageTech and Bayinkjet carry the full line of Canon bond papers, available in 20 and 24 lb weights. These smooth surfaced, large format bond papers produce crisp, clear line quality for presentations, mapping, technical drawings, microfilming and general CAD/GIS/engineering applications. These media are ideal for engineers and architects as well as CAD and GIS applications. Call us to learn more about Canon bond paper for wide format media. We are experts in wide format printing and an authorized Canon dealer. (510) 238-8905. Also, our online product filtering tool will help you easily narrow your selection. Canon Bond Paper on Bayinkjet »
Read more →