Call for details, including special pricing, installation, and servicing. 510.238.8905
Mimaki inks available online at Bayinkjet.com »
The Tx500P-3200DS printer significantly reduces production time through its simultaneous performance of two operations, direct-to-textile printing and color fixation, reducing two steps to one. At a print speed of up to 1399 square feet per hour, the Tx500P-3200DS printer is ideal for sample production, as well as large lot production with short delivery times. It's uniquely suited for a wide array of textile printing including soft signage, flags, exhibit displays and fabrics for home decor and furnishings.
- Direct-to-textile printer with in-line color fixation combined
- High head gap setting for direct printing onto thick, thin, woven or raised fiber textiles
- Super wide 129.5 inches (3290 mm) print width
- Mimaki Sb320-Direct dye sublimation ink
- Fully Integrated In-Line color fixation unit
- High productivity - up to 1399 square feet per hour
- Advance Media Feeding for better feeding & take-up of fabrics
- Variable dot printing for smooth mage quality
- MAPS4 for smooth images
- Nozzle Check Unit and Nozzle Recovery System
- Ethernet and email notification
- Ink supply system handles three liters of each color
- Degassing system enables use of more affordable undegassed inks.
- Twelve staggered heads Resolutions up to 1,080 dpi
- Speeds up to 1,399 ft2/hr
- Includes: In-line fixation unit
- Applications: Apparel, Fashion, Textiles, Soft Signage, Interior Decor
- Mimaki Original Inks
- Sb320: BMYKbm
- Includes: Raster Link 6 RIP
- Compatible with: TxLink RIP (sold separately)
- Table Size: 129.9"
Mimaki Tx500P-3200DS Printer
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Scrim Banner Media
Posted by Thomas Bachand on
ImageTech and Bayinkjet offer a variety of large format scrim banner media by Arlon, Canon, Drytac, and Kapco, as well as our more affordable ImageTech house brand. These scrim banner products polyester fabric, polypropylene, PET, and PVC calendared vinyl for UV, latext, solvent, and aqueous printers. These materials provide great image quality for indoor and outdoor event and promotional display advertising. Many of these products are tear- and fire-resistant and suitable for sewing and grommets. Call us to learn more about our selection of scrim banner wide format media: (510) 238-8905. Also, our online product filters will you narrow your selection. Shop Scrim Banner on Bayinkjet »
Read more →