Call for details, including special pricing, installation, and servicing. 510.238.8905
Mimaki inks available online at Bayinkjet.com »
The Tx500P-3200DS printer significantly reduces production time through its simultaneous performance of two operations, direct-to-textile printing and color fixation, reducing two steps to one. At a print speed of up to 1399 square feet per hour, the Tx500P-3200DS printer is ideal for sample production, as well as large lot production with short delivery times. It's uniquely suited for a wide array of textile printing including soft signage, flags, exhibit displays and fabrics for home decor and furnishings.
- Direct-to-textile printer with in-line color fixation combined
- High head gap setting for direct printing onto thick, thin, woven or raised fiber textiles
- Super wide 129.5 inches (3290 mm) print width
- Mimaki Sb320-Direct dye sublimation ink
- Fully Integrated In-Line color fixation unit
- High productivity - up to 1399 square feet per hour
- Advance Media Feeding for better feeding & take-up of fabrics
- Variable dot printing for smooth mage quality
- MAPS4 for smooth images
- Nozzle Check Unit and Nozzle Recovery System
- Ethernet and email notification
- Ink supply system handles three liters of each color
- Degassing system enables use of more affordable undegassed inks.
- Twelve staggered heads Resolutions up to 1,080 dpi
- Speeds up to 1,399 ft2/hr
- Includes: In-line fixation unit
- Applications: Apparel, Fashion, Textiles, Soft Signage, Interior Decor
- Mimaki Original Inks
- Sb320: BMYKbm
- Includes: Raster Link 6 RIP
- Compatible with: TxLink RIP (sold separately)
- Table Size: 129.9"
Mimaki Tx500P-3200DS Printer
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
X-Rite i1Photo Pro Photography Calibration Solution
Posted by Thomas Bachand on
The X-Rite i1Photo Pro 2 is the industry standard for professional photography. It offers the most accurate and consistent color calibration and profiling from capture to view to print – for camera, display, printer– combining world-class hardware and software to deliver the ultimate professional level color management for photo pros. Not only does ImageTech/Bayinkjet sell and install large-format printers, but we offer the support services to keep you up and running with the outstanding results. Our technicians are experts in color management and provide on-site set-up, training, and support. Calibration tools are an essential part of any color-critical photographer's workflow, allowing files to be shared with peace of mind across teams for print and web publication. For more details on the i1Photo Pro: X-Rite i1 Photo Pro Spectrophotometer and Calibration Solution » ..or call ImageTech at (510) 238-8905
Read more →