Call for details, including special pricing, installation, and servicing. 510.238.8905
Mimaki inks available online at Bayinkjet.com »
The Tx500-1800 Series are 72-inch wide high-speed printers for the fabric and textile industry. The DS (direct sublimation) model can print at speeds of up to 1615 SqFt/Hr for production printing onto pre-treated polyester fabrics. It features a degassing module that enables the printer to use 2 liter bottled inks instead of conventional degassed ink packs, reducing costs. The B (belt) model features a conveyor system to ensure stable feeding of materials on stretchy fabrics.
Tx500-1800 Series Go Beyond
- High productivity of up to 1615 SqFt/hr (150 SqM/hr)
- High resolution printing of up to 1200 dpi
- Variable dot printing for exceptional image quality
- Nozzle Recovery System
- Reactive Dye inks for printing to natural fabrics or Dye Sublimation inks for printing to synthetic fabrics
- Mimaki Degassing Module enables use of undegassed bottled inks
- Uninterrupted ink supply system
- DS (direct sublimation) model for direct printing to pre-treated polyester fabrics
- B (belt) model conveyor system for direct printing to stretchy fabrics
- 71.7-inch (1820 mm) width
Mimaki Tx500-1800DS Printer
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Mimaki Dye-Sublimation Inks
Posted by Thomas Bachand on
Bayinkjet and ImageTech carry a wide selection of Mimaki ink, including Mimaki Dye Sublimation SB4 inks. We are one of Northern California's largest Mimaki dealers, specializing in sales, installation, and service of Mimaki wide-format printers. We also carry a full range of large format printing media compatible with the Mimaki dye-sublimation process, including banner and fabric media. Call us with your questions (510.238.8905) or, with our low everyday prices, order directly online: Mimaki Dye-Sublimation Inks on Bayinkjet » High-density sublimation ink dramatically improves print quality on polyester The ink is fixed on the polyester fabric by sublimation at high temperatures. The combination of ink and machine technologies achieves cost-effective and eco-conscious direct sublimation printing. Sublimation transfer printing is also available on polyester fabrics with vivid and clear colors. Several black inks are offered to produce subtle differences in shades of black. Mimaki has attained the "ECO PASSPORT" certification from...
Read more →