Call for details, including special pricing, installation, and servicing. 510.238.8905
Mimaki inks available online at Bayinkjet.com »
The Tx500-1800 Series are 72-inch wide high-speed printers for the fabric and textile industry. The DS (direct sublimation) model can print at speeds of up to 1615 SqFt/Hr for production printing onto pre-treated polyester fabrics. It features a degassing module that enables the printer to use 2 liter bottled inks instead of conventional degassed ink packs, reducing costs. The B (belt) model features a conveyor system to ensure stable feeding of materials on stretchy fabrics.
Tx500-1800 Series Go Beyond
- High productivity of up to 1615 SqFt/hr (150 SqM/hr)
- High resolution printing of up to 1200 dpi
- Variable dot printing for exceptional image quality
- Nozzle Recovery System
- Reactive Dye inks for printing to natural fabrics or Dye Sublimation inks for printing to synthetic fabrics
- Mimaki Degassing Module enables use of undegassed bottled inks
- Uninterrupted ink supply system
- DS (direct sublimation) model for direct printing to pre-treated polyester fabrics
- B (belt) model conveyor system for direct printing to stretchy fabrics
- 71.7-inch (1820 mm) width
Mimaki Tx500-1800DS Printer
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Cold PSA Mounting Film
Posted by Thomas Bachand on
ImageTech and Bayinkjet offer a variety of cold adhesive mounting films, single and double-sided, for a wide variety of wide-format printed graphics, signs, and displays, including window graphics, photography, and technical drawings for construction projects. We carry both permanent and removable adhesive release liners and carrier. Call us to learn more about the cold adhesive mounting films for large format printers. We are experts in wide format printing and an authorized dealer Drytac and Kapco. (510) 238-8905. Cold PSA Mounting Film on Bayinkjet »
Read more →