Call for details, including special pricing, installation, and servicing. 510.238.8905
Mimaki inks available online at Bayinkjet.com »
The 77-inch wide, roll-to-roll TS300P-1800 printer is a dedicated transfer paper model, offering new levels of quality and productivity for digital textile printing or applications requiring transfer to hard surfaces. This printer was specifically engineered for the dye sublimation industry. Designed to print onto the thinnest of transfer paper, it includes a high gap printhead that is unaffected by cockling that is a common occurrence when using thin media, while maintaining extremely high quality output. High print speeds of up to 1238 SqFt/Hr can be achieved in four-color mode. New Sb410 inks with enhanced resolvability improve print production yields.
Mimaki TS300P-1800 Series GO BEYOND Conventional
- Dedicated transfer paper printer
- Includes technologies for printing onto thin transfer media without cockling interference
- 77-inch (1950 mm) width
- Productivity of up to 1238 SqFt/hr (115 SqM/hr)
- New Sb410 dye sublimation inks with improved stability
- Two liter link bottles for all colors
- Variable dot printing for exceptional image quality
- MAPS4 for smooth images
- Nozzle Check Unit and Nozzle Recovery System
- Ethernet and email notification
- Four in-line heads Resolutions up to 1,080 dpi Speeds up to 1,237 ft2/hr
- Includes: Advanced take up system
- Apparel, Fashion, Textiles, Soft Signage, Interior Dec"r
- Compatible with Mimaki Original Inks
- Sb410: BMYKbmFyFp
- Includes: Raster Link 6 RIP
- Compatible with: 76.8"
Mimaki TS300P-1800 Printer
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Canon Bond Paper
Posted by Thomas Bachand on
ImageTech and Bayinkjet carry the full line of Canon bond papers, available in 20 and 24 lb weights. These smooth surfaced, large format bond papers produce crisp, clear line quality for presentations, mapping, technical drawings, microfilming and general CAD/GIS/engineering applications. These media are ideal for engineers and architects as well as CAD and GIS applications. Call us to learn more about Canon bond paper for wide format media. We are experts in wide format printing and an authorized Canon dealer. (510) 238-8905. Also, our online product filtering tool will help you easily narrow your selection. Canon Bond Paper on Bayinkjet »
Read more →