Call for details, including special pricing, installation, and servicing. 510.238.8905
Mimaki inks available online at Bayinkjet.com »
The JV400SUV Series sets new industry standards by combining the flexibility of solvent ink with the durability of UV cured inks. This unique chemistry results in smooth, glossy, scratch-resistant prints that simulate the appearance of being coated yet retain the color brightness expected from a solvent printer. Cooler, immediate UV ink fixing facilitates quicker production turnaround and the ability to print on heat-sensitive media.
JV400-130/160SUV GO BEYOND
- Advanced in technology
- High scratch resistance
- Improved drying and UV curing
- High-speed print heads
- Variable dot printing produces smooth gradations
- Nozzle Recovery System
- Uninterrupted Ink Supply System (UISS)
- Three-way intelligent heater improves ink fixability
- Two model widths: 54-inch (1361 mm) and 64-inch (1610 mm)
- Dual staggered head Resolutions up to 1,440 dpi Speeds up to 1,140 ft2/hr
- Compatible with: CG-FXII series & CG-SRIII series (sold separately)
- Sign & Display, Window Graphics, Banner, Poster, Flag, Vehicle Wraps, Wallpaper, Sports Apparel, Interior Design, Stickers, Decals, Labels, Fine art, POS Display
- Compatible with Mimaki Original Inks
- SU100: CMYK
- Includes: Raster Link 6 RIP
- Table Size: 63.8"
Mimaki JV400-160SUV Printer
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Best Price on Canon iPF780
Posted by Thomas Bachand on
One of our favorite CAD and engineering printers, ideal for technical documents, just got better: $400 better. For a limited time we will be offering this printer at our best price ever. And, so that you can get directly to work, we'll also throw in a free 24" x 100' roll of Econo Bond. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 36-inch large format printer builds on Canon's award winning line of 5-color printers, and provides enhancements in both hardware, and software capabilities. The iPF780 device is capable of producing an Arch D (24" x 36") print in up to 21 seconds using Economy mode, and an Arch E (33.1" x 46.8") print in up to 41 seconds! The printer has the capability of accommodating 300ml ink tanks, geared towards lowering the cost per print. The included Sub-ink tank system allows for users to use all of the ink in the tank before...
Read more →