Call for details, including special pricing, installation, and servicing. 510.238.8905
Mimaki inks available online at Bayinkjet.com »
The JV400LX Series uses eco friendly, water-based latex inks that are fast-drying for immediate handling or secondary processing. This cooler-running wide-format model is more energy efficient yet still delivers breathtaking print quality. It features ecologically friendly orange and green ink - plus the world's first white latex ink - to produce a wide range of applications.
JV400-130/160LX Go Beyond
- Eco friendly, water-based latex inks
- Green + orange inks expand the color gamut
- World's first white latex ink enables printing on metallic or transparent media
- Mimaki Circulation Technology helps keep white pigments from settling
- Variable dot printing produces smooth gradations
- Three-way intelligent heater
- Nozzle Recovery System
- Two model widths: 54-inch (1361 mm) and 64-inch (1610 mm)
- Single head Resolutions up to 1,440 dpi Speeds up to 605 ft2/hr
- Compatible with: CG-FXII series & CG-SRIII series (sold separately)
- Sign & Display, Window Graphics, Banner, Poster, Flag, Vehicle Wraps, Wallpaper, Sports Apparel, Interior Design, Stickers, Decals, Labels, Fine art, POS Display
- Compatible with Mimaki Original Inks
- LX100: W
- LX101: CMYKLcLmOrGr
- Includes: Raster Link 6 RIP
- Table Size: 63.8"
Mimaki JV400-160LX Printer
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Mimaki Latex Inks
Posted by Thomas Bachand on
ImageTech / Bayinkjet is one of Northern California's largest Mimaki dealers. In addition to sales, installation, and service on Mimaki wide-format printers, our Bayinkjet site carries a full range of large format printing supplies, including inks and media. If you're running the Mimaki JV400LX you'll need the LX101 Latex inkset. Call us with your questions (510.238.8905) or order directly online at the same great prices: Mimaki Latex Inks on Bayinkjet » Mimaki Latex Ink Eco-conscious and versatile ink! High image representation expands possibilities for signage printing. A water-based Mimaki latex ink has been developed by concentrating Mimaki’s technologies, without losing the vibrant color and high color reproducibility of solvent inks. Resins contained in the latex ink are dissolved by heat and form a membrane to firmly fix pigments to the surface of the media. The latex ink allows for printing on a wide range of materials including PVC, paper,...
Read more →