Call for details, including special pricing, installation, and servicing. 510.238.8905
Mimaki inks available online at Bayinkjet.com »
The JV400LX Series uses eco friendly, water-based latex inks that are fast-drying for immediate handling or secondary processing. This cooler-running wide-format model is more energy efficient yet still delivers breathtaking print quality. It features ecologically friendly orange and green ink - plus the world's first white latex ink - to produce a wide range of applications.
JV400-130/160LX Go Beyond
- Eco friendly, water-based latex inks
- Green + orange inks expand the color gamut
- World's first white latex ink enables printing on metallic or transparent media
- Mimaki Circulation Technology helps keep white pigments from settling
- Variable dot printing produces smooth gradations
- Three-way intelligent heater
- Nozzle Recovery System
- Two model widths: 54-inch (1361 mm) and 64-inch (1610 mm)
- Single head Resolutions up to 1,440 dpi Speeds up to 605 ft2/hr
- Compatible with: CG-FXII series & CG-SRIII series (sold separately)
- Sign & Display, Window Graphics, Banner, Poster, Flag, Vehicle Wraps, Wallpaper, Sports Apparel, Interior Design, Stickers, Decals, Labels, Fine art, POS Display
- Compatible with Mimaki Original Inks
- LX100: W
- LX101: CMYKLcLmOrGr
- Includes: Raster Link 6 RIP
- Table Size: 63.8"
Mimaki JV400-160LX Printer
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Posted by Tim Mothersell on
Read more →