Call for details, including special pricing, installation, and servicing. 510.238.8905
Mimaki inks available online at Bayinkjet.com »
The JV400LX Series uses eco friendly, water-based latex inks that are fast-drying for immediate handling or secondary processing. This cooler-running wide-format model is more energy efficient yet still delivers breathtaking print quality. It features ecologically friendly orange and green ink - plus the world's first white latex ink - to produce a wide range of applications.
JV400-130/160LX Go Beyond
- Eco friendly, water-based latex inks
- Green + orange inks expand the color gamut
- World's first white latex ink enables printing on metallic or transparent media
- Mimaki Circulation Technology helps keep white pigments from settling
- Variable dot printing produces smooth gradations
- Three-way intelligent heater
- Nozzle Recovery System
- Two model widths: 54-inch (1361 mm) and 64-inch (1610 mm)
- Single head Resolutions up to 1,440 dpi Speeds up to 605 ft2/hr
- Compatible with: CG-FXII series & CG-SRIII series (sold separately)
- Sign & Display, Window Graphics, Banner, Poster, Flag, Vehicle Wraps, Wallpaper, Sports Apparel, Interior Design, Stickers, Decals, Labels, Fine art, POS Display
- Compatible with Mimaki Original Inks
- LX100: W
- LX101: CMYKLcLmOrGr
- Includes: Raster Link 6 RIP
- Table Size: 54"
Mimaki JV400-130LX Printer
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
FILM IS BACK! COLENTA OFFERS NEW B&W AND C-41 PROCESSOR
Posted by Tim Mothersell on
COLENTA presents the D&D RoboLine Universal film processor for C41, B&W and E6. The D&D RoboLine is flexible in use, compact and cost effective. Small tank volumes, slim tank design and precise replenishment control mean minimum oxidation and water saving functions. Contact Mark Spandorf for information 510-381-8242 E-mail..email@example.com
Read more →