Call for details, including special pricing, installation, and servicing. 510.238.8905
Mimaki inks available online at Bayinkjet.com »
Mimaki JFX500-2131 extra-wide format flatbed UV printer combines high quality output with easy operation for printing to a variety of rigid substrates. This production model can print on a single rigid sheet up to 82.7” W x 122” L x 2”T, or can be used to print on multiple, smaller rigid pieces in one pass. White and clear inks are available to produce a diverse range of prints for both indoor and outdoor use. It is ideally suited for applications such as backlit displays, signs and posters, interior décor, glass and metal decorative panels and more. The UV-LED lamps offer reduced energy consumption and a longer lamp lifetime.
The Mimaki JFX500-2131 Go Beyond Conventional
- Fast printing speeds up to 645 SqFt (60 SqM) per hour
- Print the equivalent of 20 – 4’ x 8’ boards per hour
- Oversized table can fit one large board or a variety of pre-cut pieces
- Table size 82.7” W x 122” L (2100 x 3100 mm)
- Objects up to 2.0” thick (50 mm)
- Layout pins ensure proper media alignment
- High quality print resolution of up to 1,200 dpi
- Variable dot printing and Mimaki Advanced Pass system deliver smooth gradients
- Zoned vacuum table holds media flat
- UV inks supplied in high-capacity 1 liter bottles
- White, Clear, and Primer available
- Choose LUS-150 or LUS-200 original UV-LED inks to suit the application
- LH-100 inks offer high scratch and chemical resistance
- Nozzle Recovery System
- Low-energy UV-LED lamps last five years or more
- 6 staggered heads Resolutions up to 1,440 dpi Speeds up to 20 tables per hour
- Compatible with: CF2 Series cutters CFL Series cutters (sold separately)
- Sign & Display, POS Display, Object decoration, IndustrialPrint, Packaging
- Mimaki Original Inks
- LUS150: CMYKWClPr
- LH100: CMYKWClPr
- Includes: Raster Link 6 RIP
- Table Size: 82.7"
Mimaki JFX500-2131 Printer
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
FILM IS BACK! COLENTA OFFERS NEW B&W AND C-41 PROCESSOR
Posted by Tim Mothersell on
COLENTA presents the D&D RoboLine Universal film processor for C41, B&W and E6. The D&D RoboLine is flexible in use, compact and cost effective. Small tank volumes, slim tank design and precise replenishment control mean minimum oxidation and water saving functions. Contact Mark Spandorf for information 510-381-8242 E-mail..email@example.com
Read more →