Delivery, installation, and training not included.
64" high-speed printer, up to 1140 sq/ft/hr. Eco solvent or dye sublimation.
Mimaki JV300 Series: High Performance, High Quality Eco-Solvent Wide-Format Printers
Mimaki JV300 Series large format, high-speed inkjet printers go beyond extraordinary to deliver an awe-inspiring range of applications and versatility. Gamut-extending eco solvent inks enable you to accomplish large format prints such as anything from fine art reproduction, wall décor and stunning backlits, to vehicle wraps and outdoor displays. Or choose dye sublimation inks to create vibrant wearable textiles, unique home fabrics or soft signage. Using the Mimaki JV300 Series printers’ superb quality, color fidelity, throughput and flexibility you’ll go beyond the expected to capture more wallet share and deliver whatever your customers can imagine.
JV300 Series Go Beyond Conventional
- Fast printing speeds up to 1140 SqFt (105.9 SqM) per hour
- High quality print resolution of up to 1,440 dpi
- Two model widths: 54-inch (1361 mm) and 64-inch (1610 mm)
- Choice of eco solvent or dye sublimation ink sets:
- Eco solvent: 9 color options including White, Orange and
- Dye sublimation: vibrant 6 color dye sub options
- 2-liter bulk ink system standard for most colors
- Nozzle Check Unit and Nozzle Recovery System
- 3-way intelligent heater
Mimaki JV300-160 Printer
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
FILM IS BACK! COLENTA OFFERS NEW B&W AND C-41 PROCESSOR
Posted by Tim Mothersell on
COLENTA presents the D&D RoboLine Universal film processor for C41, B&W and E6. The D&D RoboLine is flexible in use, compact and cost effective. Small tank volumes, slim tank design and precise replenishment control mean minimum oxidation and water saving functions. Contact Mark Spandorf for information 510-381-8242 E-mail..firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more →