Call for details, including special pricing, installation, and servicing. 510.238.8905
Mimaki inks available online at Bayinkjet.com »
Mimaki JV300 Series large format, high-speed inkjet printers go beyond extraordinary to deliver an awe-inspiring range of applications and versatility. Gamut-extending eco solvent inks enable you to accomplish large format prints such as anything from fine art reproduction, wall decor and stunning backlits, to vehicle wraps and outdoor displays. Or choose dye sublimation inks to create vibrant wearable textiles, unique home fabrics or soft signage. Using the Mimaki JV300 Series printers' superb quality, color fidelity, throughput and flexibility you'll go beyond the expected to capture more wallet share and deliver whatever your customers can imagine.
JV300 Series Go Beyond Conventional
- Fast printing speeds up to 1140 SqFt (105.9 SqM) per hour
- High quality print resolution of up to 1,440 dpi
- Two model widths: 54-inch (1361 mm) and 64-inch (1610 mm)
- Choice of eco solvent or dye sublimation ink sets:
- Eco solvent: 9 color options including White, Orange and
- Dye sublimation: vibrant 6 color dye sub options
- 2-liter bulk ink system standard for most colors
- Nozzle Check Unit and Nozzle Recovery System
- 3-way intelligent heater
- Dual staggered head Resolutions up to 1,440 dpi Speeds up to 1,140 ft2/hr
- Compatible with: CG-FXII series & CG-SRIII series (sold separately)
- Sign & Display, Window Graphics, Banner, Poster, Flag, Vehicle Wraps, Wallpaper, Sports Apparel, Interior Design, Stickers, Decals, Labels, Fine art, POS Display
- Mimaki Original Inks
- SS21: CMYKLcLmLkOrW
- ES3: CMYKLcLm
- Includes: Raster Link 6 RIP
- Table Size: 54"
Mimaki JV300-130 Printer
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Canon Fine Art Photo Rag
Posted by Thomas Bachand on
ImageTech and Bayinkjet carry a full line of fine art papers, including the Canon Fine Art Photo Rag by Hahnemühle. This smooth, acid free, bright white, 100% rag-based paper is specifically designed by Hahnemuehle –one of the world's top manufacturers of fine art papers– to meet the needs of photographers or artists using inkjet photographic output, greeting cards, and computer generated artwork. These museum quality papers provide excellent image sharpness and optimum color gradation. Call us to learn more about Canon fine art photo rag for wide format printers. We are experts in wide format printing and an authorized Canon dealer. (510) 238-8905. Canon Fine Art Photo Rag on Bayinkjet »
Read more →