The 44-inch imagePROGRAF TX-4000 MFP T36 is a new Scan-To-Copy/File/Share integrated solution from Canon that includes an integrated printer, T36 scanner and All-In-One Computer that can work independently to improve your workflow. With increased scan speeds and advanced software capability this solution has everything needed to copy, scan, archive and share maps, drawings, renderings and posters.
Scan-to-/File/Share Cloud Solution
The imagePROGRAF TX-4000 MFP T36 includes:
- T36 Scanner
- TX-4000 44-inch printer
- SmartWorks MFP software
- All-in-One HD Multi-Touch PC
- MFP stand
The T36 scanner incorporates a SingleSensor Technology Assembly, which helps provide consistent and better color accuracy with more detail in the shadows and highlights than a staggered CIS array scanner††. Features
- Scanning speed of up to 13 inches per second monochrome, 6 inches per second color
- Scan documents up to 2.0 mm thick
- Face up / Front load / Rear exit
- Straight paper path
The new TX Stacker can stack up to 100 sheets of ARCH C, ARCH D, or ARCH E/E1 page sizes for increased productivity.
SmartWorks MFP has everything you need to scan to print / file / share large-format technical documents. With real-time preview of scanned documents, all on a large screen - users can easily edit and print more efficiently. Upgraded to give you more features and capabilities than ever, this software includes:
- Scan to Multipage PDF - Now Standard!
- Mark-up and add Text to a previewed scan before printing*
- Larger icons that now include text descriptions
- Enhanced Admin rights
- Fine Detail Scan Feature
- Ability to customize background and presets
- Image Enhancement Features:
- White Point
- Black Point
15.6" All-in-One Computer
The large, color 15.6-inch flat panel HD touch screen makes it easy for users to preview and edit scanned images. The easy-to-use touch screen equipped with ten finger multi-touch technology makes one-button scanning/copying easier than ever, and the built-in USB ports allow users to load files to the hard drive of the PC for simple file management.
Canon offers a suite of free software available with all the TX Series printers:
- Universal Print Driver - Only one print driver is required to manage the TX-3000 and TX-4000 - saving valuable time and effort when installing new printers
- Direct Print & Share1 - Canon's cloud portal file-sharing solution
- Accounting Manager - Tracks ink and media usage and costs per print job
- PosterArtist Lite - Create professional posters in 4 easy steps using Canon's poster creation software
- Optimized Module for AutoCAD - Print directly from compatible AutoCAD software products
- Print Plug-in for Microsoft Office - easily print large-format documents created in Microsoft® Word®, Excel®, or PowerPoint
- Quick Utility Toolbox - Portal to where all of the Canon printer software and tools can be accessed.
- Device Management Console - Monitor the status of up to 50 TX Series printers!
- Media Configuration Tool - Manage, update and arrange media information in the operation panel and printer driver.
Copy of Canon TX-4000 MFP T36 44" CAD Printer (MPN: 2444C006AA)
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Best Price on Canon iPF780
Posted by Thomas Bachand on
One of our favorite CAD and engineering printers, ideal for technical documents, just got better: $400 better. For a limited time we will be offering this printer at our best price ever. And, so that you can get directly to work, we'll also throw in a free 24" x 100' roll of Econo Bond. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 36-inch large format printer builds on Canon's award winning line of 5-color printers, and provides enhancements in both hardware, and software capabilities. The iPF780 device is capable of producing an Arch D (24" x 36") print in up to 21 seconds using Economy mode, and an Arch E (33.1" x 46.8") print in up to 41 seconds! The printer has the capability of accommodating 300ml ink tanks, geared towards lowering the cost per print. The included Sub-ink tank system allows for users to use all of the ink in the tank before...
Read more →