|PRO-4100S instant rebate:||$470|
Designed for large-format printing, the imagePROGRAF Pro-4100S Printer from Canon provides you with consistent color and fast print speeds for proofing, production signage, and commercial photography. A PF-10 print head provides a max resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi and the printer utilizes a 1.28" wide print head that features 18,432 nozzles equipped with anti-clogging FINE technology. The Pro-4100S Printer also makes use of the 8-Color LUCIA PRO ink system to provide accurate color reproduction, outstanding image clarity, and fine lines, all ideal for creating vivid posters and advertising displays. A built-in color calibration system uses a multi-sensor to read color density and to calibrate the printer, so that the last print can look identical to the first.
For media handling, the Pro-4100S Printer offers intelligent media loading. Set the roll holder in the printer, and the printer automatically feeds the media into the printer. The built-in multi-sensor measures the surface reflection and the media thickness to determine the media type. A sub-ink tank system removes all the ink in the tank before you have to replace it, helping to eliminate any wasted ink, and the empty tanks can also be replaced without stopping the printer. For operating the printer, a 4.3" color LCD touchscreen offers smartphone-like usability, and the three most used commands (load, feed, and cut) have their own buttons below the operation panel for quick and easy access. A built-in USB port enables direct printing of PDF and JPEG files without the need for a computer, and a built-in 500GB hard drive increases productivity by relieving workload from the host Mac or PC.
- PF-10 print head provides professional-grade printing with a maximum resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi
- Large 1.28" wide print head has 18,432 nozzles equipped with anti-clogging FINE technology
- 8-Color LUCIAPRO ink system for outstanding color reproduction, fine lines, and image clarity
- Built-in multi-sensor ensures color consistency from one print to the next
- Intelligent media holding automatically feeds rolled media into the printer and a built-in sensor measures the surface reflection and the media thickness to determine the media type
- Dual-roll feeding mechanism enables users to load a second roll of a different media type and size
- Sub-ink tank system removes all the ink in the tank before having to replace it, eliminating any wasted ink
- Empty tanks can be replaced without stopping the printer
- L-COA PRO control engine performs high-speed processing of image data, generates printing data, and controls the optimal ink layout for creating high-resolution prints
- Multi-positional basket can be freely adjusted to enable various output positions
- Color LCD touchscreen measures 4.3" and offers smartphone-like usability
- Built-in USB port enables direct printing of PDF and JPEG files without the need for a computer
- 500GB hard drive increases productivity by relieving workload from the host Mac or PC
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Best Price on Canon iPF780
Posted by Thomas Bachand on
One of our favorite CAD and engineering printers, ideal for technical documents, just got better: $400 better. For a limited time we will be offering this printer at our best price ever. And, so that you can get directly to work, we'll also throw in a free 24" x 100' roll of Econo Bond. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 36-inch large format printer builds on Canon's award winning line of 5-color printers, and provides enhancements in both hardware, and software capabilities. The iPF780 device is capable of producing an Arch D (24" x 36") print in up to 21 seconds using Economy mode, and an Arch E (33.1" x 46.8") print in up to 41 seconds! The printer has the capability of accommodating 300ml ink tanks, geared towards lowering the cost per print. The included Sub-ink tank system allows for users to use all of the ink in the tank before...
Read more →