Call for details, including special pricing, installation, and servicing. 510.238.8905
Mimaki inks available online at Bayinkjet.com »
Mimaki JFX500-2131 extra-wide format flatbed UV printer combines high quality output with easy operation for printing to a variety of rigid substrates. This production model can print on a single rigid sheet up to 82.7” W x 122” L x 2”T, or can be used to print on multiple, smaller rigid pieces in one pass. White and clear inks are available to produce a diverse range of prints for both indoor and outdoor use. It is ideally suited for applications such as backlit displays, signs and posters, interior décor, glass and metal decorative panels and more. The UV-LED lamps offer reduced energy consumption and a longer lamp lifetime.
The Mimaki JFX500-2131 Go Beyond Conventional
- Fast printing speeds up to 645 SqFt (60 SqM) per hour
- Print the equivalent of 20 – 4’ x 8’ boards per hour
- Oversized table can fit one large board or a variety of pre-cut pieces
- Table size 82.7” W x 122” L (2100 x 3100 mm)
- Objects up to 2.0” thick (50 mm)
- Layout pins ensure proper media alignment
- High quality print resolution of up to 1,200 dpi
- Variable dot printing and Mimaki Advanced Pass system deliver smooth gradients
- Zoned vacuum table holds media flat
- UV inks supplied in high-capacity 1 liter bottles
- White, Clear, and Primer available
- Choose LUS-150 or LUS-200 original UV-LED inks to suit the application
- LH-100 inks offer high scratch and chemical resistance
- Nozzle Recovery System
- Low-energy UV-LED lamps last five years or more
- 6 staggered heads Resolutions up to 1,440 dpi Speeds up to 20 tables per hour
- Compatible with: CF2 Series cutters CFL Series cutters (sold separately)
- Sign & Display, POS Display, Object decoration, IndustrialPrint, Packaging
- Mimaki Original Inks
- LUS150: CMYKWClPr
- LH100: CMYKWClPr
- Includes: Raster Link 6 RIP
- Table Size: 82.7"
Mimaki JFX500-2131 Printer
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Canon Fine Art Photo Rag
Posted by Thomas Bachand on
ImageTech and Bayinkjet carry a full line of fine art papers, including the Canon Fine Art Photo Rag by Hahnemühle. This smooth, acid free, bright white, 100% rag-based paper is specifically designed by Hahnemuehle –one of the world's top manufacturers of fine art papers– to meet the needs of photographers or artists using inkjet photographic output, greeting cards, and computer generated artwork. These museum quality papers provide excellent image sharpness and optimum color gradation. Call us to learn more about Canon fine art photo rag for wide format printers. We are experts in wide format printing and an authorized Canon dealer. (510) 238-8905. Canon Fine Art Photo Rag on Bayinkjet »
Read more →