Call for details, including special pricing, installation, and servicing. 510.238.8905
Mimaki inks available online at Bayinkjet.com »
Mimaki JV150 Series: wide format inkjet printers
Mimaki JV150 Series inkjet printers go beyond versatility to deliver a remarkable range of applications. Gamut-extending eco solvent inks and variable drop technology enable you to accomplish anything from fine art reproduction to vehicle wraps and more. Or choose dye sublimation inks to create vibrant textiles and soft signage. Ideal for lighter production environments, the JV150 Series printers’ superb quality, color fidelity and flexibility give you the ability to go beyond the expected to deliver exactly what your customers need.
Mimaki JV150 Go Beyond Conventional
- Printing speeds up to 605 SqFt (56.2 SqM) per hour
- High quality print resolution of up to 1,440 dpi
- Two model widths: 54-inch (1361 mm) and 64-inch (1610 mm)
- Choice of eco solvent or dye sublimation ink sets:
- Eco solvent: 8 color options including Orange, and Light Black inks
- Dye sublimation: vibrant 6 color dye sub options
- Nozzle Check Unit and Nozzle Recovery System
- UISS and optional MBIS III on board 2 liter bulk ink system
- 3-way intelligent heater
- Single head Resolutions up to 1,440 dpi Speeds up to 605 ft2/hr
- Compatible with: CG-FXII series & CG-SRIII series (sold separately)
- Sign & Display, Window Graphics, Banner, Poster, Flag, Vehicle Wraps, Wallpaper, Sports Apparel, Interior Design, Stickers, Decals, Labels, Fine art, POS Display
- Mimaki Original Inks
- SS21: CMYKLcLmLkOrW
- ES3: CMYKLcLm
- Includes: Raster Link 6 RIP
- Table Size: 54"
Mimaki JV150-130 Printer
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
X-Rite i1 Family of Workflow Calibration Products
Posted by Thomas Bachand on
Calibration tools are an essential part of any color-critical workflow, whether you are an indenpendent professional working with web and print files, or part of a larger color-critical workflow. As experts in wide-format printing, ImageTech technicians understand color managed workflows and offer on-site training and support. A key tool for many of our clients is the X-Rite i1 Family of spectrophotometers and calibration workflow products. Imaging professionals know that calibrated and profiled devices and systems are a critical and essential part of a successful, efficient, creative workflow. What you capture on your camera; see on your monitor, projector or mobile device; view on your proofs, prints and presses; or share online has to match –or you will never be happy with the result. The X-Rite family of i1 color management solutions are known for their high level of color accuracy. For more details on the X-Rite i1 Family of products:...
Read more →