Call for details, including special pricing, installation, and servicing. 510.238.8905
Mimaki inks available online at Bayinkjet.com »
Mimaki JV150 Series: wide format inkjet printers
Mimaki JV150 Series inkjet printers go beyond versatility to deliver a remarkable range of applications. Gamut-extending eco solvent inks and variable drop technology enable you to accomplish anything from fine art reproduction to vehicle wraps and more. Or choose dye sublimation inks to create vibrant textiles and soft signage. Ideal for lighter production environments, the JV150 Series printers’ superb quality, color fidelity and flexibility give you the ability to go beyond the expected to deliver exactly what your customers need.
Mimaki JV150 Go Beyond Conventional
- Printing speeds up to 605 SqFt (56.2 SqM) per hour
- High quality print resolution of up to 1,440 dpi
- Two model widths: 54-inch (1361 mm) and 64-inch (1610 mm)
- Choice of eco solvent or dye sublimation ink sets:
- Eco solvent: 8 color options including Orange, and Light Black inks
- Dye sublimation: vibrant 6 color dye sub options
- Nozzle Check Unit and Nozzle Recovery System
- UISS and optional MBIS III on board 2 liter bulk ink system
- 3-way intelligent heater
- Single head Resolutions up to 1,440 dpi Speeds up to 605 ft2/hr
- Compatible with: CG-FXII series & CG-SRIII series (sold separately)
- Sign & Display, Window Graphics, Banner, Poster, Flag, Vehicle Wraps, Wallpaper, Sports Apparel, Interior Design, Stickers, Decals, Labels, Fine art, POS Display
- Mimaki Original Inks
- SS21: CMYKLcLmLkOrW
- ES3: CMYKLcLm
- Includes: Raster Link 6 RIP
- Table Size: 63.8"
Mimaki JV150-160 Printer
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Canon Fine Art Photo Rag
Posted by Thomas Bachand on
ImageTech and Bayinkjet carry a full line of fine art papers, including the Canon Fine Art Photo Rag by Hahnemühle. This smooth, acid free, bright white, 100% rag-based paper is specifically designed by Hahnemuehle –one of the world's top manufacturers of fine art papers– to meet the needs of photographers or artists using inkjet photographic output, greeting cards, and computer generated artwork. These museum quality papers provide excellent image sharpness and optimum color gradation. Call us to learn more about Canon fine art photo rag for wide format printers. We are experts in wide format printing and an authorized Canon dealer. (510) 238-8905. Canon Fine Art Photo Rag on Bayinkjet »
Read more →