The 44-inch imagePROGRAF TX-4000 MFP T36 is a new Scan-To-Copy/File/Share integrated solution from Canon that includes an integrated printer, T36 scanner and All-In-One Computer that can work independently to improve your workflow. With increased scan speeds and advanced software capability this solution has everything needed to copy, scan, archive and share maps, drawings, renderings and posters.
Scan-to-/File/Share Cloud Solution
The imagePROGRAF TX-4000 MFP T36 includes:
- T36 Scanner
- TX-4000 44-inch printer
- SmartWorks MFP software
- All-in-One HD Multi-Touch PC
- MFP stand
The T36 scanner incorporates a SingleSensor Technology Assembly, which helps provide consistent and better color accuracy with more detail in the shadows and highlights than a staggered CIS array scanner††. Features
- Scanning speed of up to 13 inches per second monochrome, 6 inches per second color
- Scan documents up to 2.0 mm thick
- Face up / Front load / Rear exit
- Straight paper path
The new TX Stacker can stack up to 100 sheets of ARCH C, ARCH D, or ARCH E/E1 page sizes for increased productivity.
SmartWorks MFP has everything you need to scan to print / file / share large-format technical documents. With real-time preview of scanned documents, all on a large screen - users can easily edit and print more efficiently. Upgraded to give you more features and capabilities than ever, this software includes:
- Scan to Multipage PDF - Now Standard!
- Mark-up and add Text to a previewed scan before printing*
- Larger icons that now include text descriptions
- Enhanced Admin rights
- Fine Detail Scan Feature
- Ability to customize background and presets
- Image Enhancement Features:
- White Point
- Black Point
15.6" All-in-One Computer
The large, color 15.6-inch flat panel HD touch screen makes it easy for users to preview and edit scanned images. The easy-to-use touch screen equipped with ten finger multi-touch technology makes one-button scanning/copying easier than ever, and the built-in USB ports allow users to load files to the hard drive of the PC for simple file management.
Canon offers a suite of free software available with all the TX Series printers:
- Universal Print Driver - Only one print driver is required to manage the TX-3000 and TX-4000 - saving valuable time and effort when installing new printers
- Direct Print & Share1 - Canon's cloud portal file-sharing solution
- Accounting Manager - Tracks ink and media usage and costs per print job
- PosterArtist Lite - Create professional posters in 4 easy steps using Canon's poster creation software
- Optimized Module for AutoCAD - Print directly from compatible AutoCAD software products
- Print Plug-in for Microsoft Office - easily print large-format documents created in Microsoft® Word®, Excel®, or PowerPoint
- Quick Utility Toolbox - Portal to where all of the Canon printer software and tools can be accessed.
- Device Management Console - Monitor the status of up to 50 TX Series printers!
- Media Configuration Tool - Manage, update and arrange media information in the operation panel and printer driver.
Copy of Canon TX-4000 MFP T36 44" CAD Printer (MPN: 2444C006AA)
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Mimaki Dye-Sublimation Inks
Posted by Thomas Bachand on
Bayinkjet and ImageTech carry a wide selection of Mimaki ink, including Mimaki Dye Sublimation SB4 inks. We are one of Northern California's largest Mimaki dealers, specializing in sales, installation, and service of Mimaki wide-format printers. We also carry a full range of large format printing media compatible with the Mimaki dye-sublimation process, including banner and fabric media. Call us with your questions (510.238.8905) or, with our low everyday prices, order directly online: Mimaki Dye-Sublimation Inks on Bayinkjet » High-density sublimation ink dramatically improves print quality on polyester The ink is fixed on the polyester fabric by sublimation at high temperatures. The combination of ink and machine technologies achieves cost-effective and eco-conscious direct sublimation printing. Sublimation transfer printing is also available on polyester fabrics with vivid and clear colors. Several black inks are offered to produce subtle differences in shades of black. Mimaki has attained the "ECO PASSPORT" certification from...
Read more →