The Next Standard of Engineering. Canon is pleased to announce the new 36-inch TX-3000 large-format printer. New Print Head. New 5-Color TD Pigment Ink Set. Optional Multifunction Roll Unit. Advanced Security Features.
Dual-Roll Feeding: The dual-roll feeding mechanism enables users to load a second roll of media allowing for up to 3900 sq ft of continuous uninterrupted printing.
Bi-Directional Rewinding: The Multifunction Roll System may also be configured by the operator as a take-up unit to rewind longer printouts. The user can choose to rewind media with the printed surface on the outside or the inside of the roll, thereby supporting "bi-directional rewinding". The TX Series large-format printers come equipped with essential security features designed to help prevent leaks of confidential information:
- Encrypted Hard Drive
- iPSec Support
- 802.1x Authentication
- Universal Print Driver - Only one print driver is required to manage the TX-3000 and TX-4000 - saving valuable time and effort when installing new printers
- Direct Print & Share1 - Canon's cloud portal file-sharing solution
- Accounting Manager - Tracks ink and media usage and costs per print job
- PosterArtist Lite - Create professional posters in 4 easy steps using Canon's poster creation software
- Optimized Module for AutoCAD - Print directly from compatible AutoCAD software products
- Print Plug-in for Microsoft Office - easily print large-format documents created in Microsoft® Word®, Excel®, or PowerPoint.
- Quick Utility Toolbox - Portal to where all of the Canon printer software and tools can be accessed.
- Device Management Console - Monitor the status of up to 50 TX Series printers!
- Media Configuration Tool - Manage, update and arrange media information in the operation panel and printer driver.
Canon TX-3000 36" CAD Printer (MPN: 2443C005BA)
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our items!
Some advertised prices are limited by the manufacturer.
To request a specialized quote, please contact us.
You might also be interested in..
Latest Printing News
Canon Bond Paper
Posted by Thomas Bachand on
ImageTech and Bayinkjet carry the full line of Canon bond papers, available in 20 and 24 lb weights. These smooth surfaced, large format bond papers produce crisp, clear line quality for presentations, mapping, technical drawings, microfilming and general CAD/GIS/engineering applications. These media are ideal for engineers and architects as well as CAD and GIS applications. Call us to learn more about Canon bond paper for wide format media. We are experts in wide format printing and an authorized Canon dealer. (510) 238-8905. Also, our online product filtering tool will help you easily narrow your selection. Canon Bond Paper on Bayinkjet »
Read more →